Japan-toys.com is Awesome

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............every carp hybrid mfb noooooooooooo!
(Nov. 30, 2008  8:56 PM)Anubis Wrote: Shipping is 26 dollars minimum based on weight. You save more if you get more items, though.

I do not get it,If U Buy More Items from the Site,The Shipping drops?
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:16 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I do not get it,If U Buy More Items from the Site,The Shipping drops?

When you buy in bulk, the shipping prices eventually work out cheaper than if you were only buying a couple of items.
No, it just doesn't go up as high as it would if you got every item seperate.
would anyone be willing to buy anything with me off japan toys? the 2 things i want only equal 37 dollars if anyone would be willing to buy something with me we could half postage and buy our items together. Thanks Smile
(Apr. 07, 2009  6:15 AM)josh-jf Wrote: would anyone be willing to buy anything with me off japan toys? the 2 things i want only equal 37 dollars if anyone would be willing to buy something with me we could half postage and buy our items together. Thanks Smile

And how are they supposed to get their items from you?
nah they can get the items and send them to me if they want as long as its a trustowrthy person its all good Smile
(Apr. 07, 2009  6:33 AM)josh-jf Wrote: nah they can get the items and send them to me if they want as long as its a trustowrthy person its all good Smile

And who's going to pay for the shipping to you ...?
(Apr. 07, 2009  6:33 AM)josh-jf Wrote: nah they can get the items and send them to me if they want as long as its a trustowrthy person its all good Smile

Maybe when dark wolf and storm pegasus is back instock i would order with you but thats a big MAYBE se if you can find anyone else. But il think about it.
(Apr. 07, 2009  6:15 AM)josh-jf Wrote: would anyone be willing to buy anything with me off japan toys? the 2 things i want only equal 37 dollars if anyone would be willing to buy something with me we could half postage and buy our items together. Thanks Smile

Im thinking of getting some blades from them down the track aswell ( Maybe like next week ), we're both in Aus so postage won't be a problem.
I ordered some from there, I do hope it comes in 2 days though.
How much weight is "buying in bulk" here (sorry I`m new to this sort of thing XD ) ?
Carp...I just got a response back from Japan-Toys about Storm Pegasis and the other new gear. This had better be a generic response.

Thank you for contacting us. These products are extremely popular and production is limited. We could only provide sufficient quantity to our customers that pre-ordered the items. Unfortunately, there is no re-manufacturing schedule set; therefore, there is no way to predict if and when to restock.

Best regards,

www.japan-toys.com

Weak dude, weak.:\
Didn't think they were going to re-stock as they haven't with any other of the products that have sold out so far. Well fingers crossed they might re-stock the new releases in the future.
I assumed that since these were not random boosters there was going to be a continual inflow of them. I don't see why they would purposely limit themselves if they are able to turnover inventory so quickly. Let's not forget that they did do one re-stock of Random Booster Volume 2. So I have feeling that this was a generic response (I hope so).

Either way, I shall start looking into MOJ now; if the opportunity presents itself I might pick it up from there.
UGH, now im really screwed Unhappy . My mom wont let me get a paypal, so I cant use MOJ Crying .
What? Why not?
I dont know Unhappy . I`ll ask again and post her answer in my edit.

EDIT: K, first I did a lot of flattering then I just came straight forward and asked if I could get a paypal.

her: Boobee (my nickname lol) im really busy right now can you go?

me: is that a yes?

her: no!
Damn, I need these guys to restock!

I just calculated cost from the Intoy, and it would cost me $100CAD just to get 2 Storm Pegasis.

Really MOJ is looking nicer by the day.
You didn't go about that very well. And it's creepy that you told us your nickname is 'Boobee'..........Confused

And Khel, I totally understand your position. Read through numerous MOJ threads and surfed around YJA the other day......I can feel it coming closer. XD
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:00 PM)Khel Wrote: Really MOJ is looking nicer by the day.

You can stop rubbing it in Crying

EDIT: y`know, I wonder why my mom nicknamed me that (before I was born.) Like Im not overweight (no offense to anyone.) Im actually under (i have a fast metabolism and weigh 90 lbs)
I got a response from japan-toys...

"Dear Customer,

Our website reflects our current inventory of products and is updated daily.
If an item is marked as out of stock, it is currently not available but may
become available at a later time. Unfortunately, we are not able to predict
a specific time frame for restocking.

However, we have created a category in which recently re-stocked items are
listed:

Click here to go to this category

We hope for your understanding. Thank you for your interest and business.
Sincerely yours,

Japan-toys.com

P.S. These specific items are very popular and supply is limited. We may
not be able to restock them for the time being."
Sadly, I doubt they'll re-stock those itmes or if they do it'll be a while from now and they'll have limited amounts Unhappy
$61.00 usd for storm pegasis and rock leone