Japan-toys.com is Awesome

(Apr. 13, 2009  6:48 PM)blader9 Wrote: $61.00 usd for storm pegasis and rock leone

They are sold out at japan-toys Chocked_2
(Apr. 13, 2009  6:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: They are sold out at japan-toys Chocked_2

so
(Apr. 13, 2009  6:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: They are sold out at japan-toys Chocked_2

hes talking about theintoy
(Apr. 13, 2009  8:29 PM)Hero Wrote: hes talking about theintoy

I know but this is a topic about japan-toys so I don't know why he'd put that here.
i don't know why i did either
So basically everything is out of stock now, if anyone had plans to buy anthing, except for these 2 things:

BB-02 Bull 125SF Starter Set
BB-16 Beypointer
Has anyone heard anything about these items:

BB-37 Random Booster Right Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100CB
BB-38 BeyLauncher Purple
BB-39 Carabiner Grip
BB-40 Booster Dark Bull H145SD
BB-41 Super Attack BeyStadium
BB-42 Carrying Case

The pre-order has closed but I hope there would still be some left and that they don't make the same mistake as what they did for BB-28 - BB-36
Well let's hope that they don't make the same mistake.
Everything is out of stock on japan-toys.

I am not the luckiest person on this board Unhappy.
I wish i could order here but stuff i need are out of stock. WBO members must be getting them..
(May. 14, 2009  1:33 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: WBO members must be getting them..

Believe me, we're really not.
There's stuff out of stock before it's even really released.

When the Hybrid Wheel System launched, beyblades were sold out before even one person could get an order in.
They have a sister site that services Asia. I'd wager they fulfill any requests there prior to any overseas shipments.
On the plus side, at least this means the toys are selling well. Or perhaps TT is just poorly stocking.

This has all been so frustrating! I'm really glad I've got at least 6 tops, but there are so many I want. Japan-toys was the only site I could actually afford to buy from u_u;
They have a sister site in Asia?! I may be in luck after all Grin.
(May. 14, 2009  11:47 AM)Hero Wrote: They have a sister site in Asia?! I may be in luck after all Grin.

http://www.toy-wholesaler.jp/

http://www.maruzen-toy.com/
They told me they can't guarantee availability for pre-ordering upcoming items ...

Can we change the thread title to "Japan-toys.com is Awful"?
I've been to a shop like this. It's called Tokyo Toys in Trocadero in London.
(May. 14, 2009  4:28 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: I've been to a shop like this. It's called Tokyo Toys in Trocadero in London.

There are lots of stores that sell Japanese toys.
It's a pity at their current situation. I was really happy with their service the last time. Oh well, their loss. I'll use MOJ for my bulk orders.
(May. 14, 2009  4:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can we change the thread title to "Japan-toys.com is Awful"?
Thought you had the ability to alter posts :o

It's self evident that what was does not reflect our current siutation. Japan-Toys was awesome..
(May. 14, 2009  4:28 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: I've been to a shop like this. It's called Tokyo Toys in Trocadero in London.

I went there today. :\ They're fine with pre-ordered goods.......unless you were actually talking just about the fact that they sell anime merch. Speechless
(May. 14, 2009  1:35 AM)Crimson Wrote: Believe me, we're really not.
There's stuff out of stock before it's even really released.

When the Hybrid Wheel System launched, beyblades were sold out before even one person could get an order in.

You corrected my mistake. We also have been having posts about no avaliability of MFB. Japanese bladers are on the loose.
BB-37 - BB-39 were set to be released a couple days ago but immediatley went to "out of stock" Confused Not a good sign Unhappy

JP Toys' last items listed, BB-40 - BB-42, are set to be released June 20th. Those will most likely also be out of stock, since those are a part of the whole BB-28 - BB-42 pre-order thing. Hopefully after this they'll be able to set everything straight.