Jan 18 is going to be great!

So uhm seeing what that guy said, that one of the dudes taped himself having sex with his best girl friend. That one of his friends tapes over that to tape they're survival of a monster attacking NYC. So when the authorities find this tape and he shows it, what if it was'nt really recording at all the monster and explosions and carp. And what pops up on the screen is two people having sex..?

Now that's a movie.
Roan Wrote:I still think this looks completely carp retarded. :\

It all depends on the style, I suppose. Some people hate it, but I get the feeling many will feel as if they're living through the horrifying experience.
i liked it.
coming out of the movie i was really disappointed in the ending,
but after thinking about it alot, i'm fine with it now...dont really want to spoil it though.
rotten tomateos giving it around 79% is pretty great, but more so that it sounds like something ive never seen. maybe i'll see it tommorrow
yeah, i'm pretty surprised rotten tomatoes is giving it a 79%

word of warning, the whole film IS shot through the camcorder, it can get dizzy.
and while it might sound dumb, it really does give off that effect like the blair witch project did.
i don't see how this is connected to 9/11 lol
mastur chief Wrote:i don't see how this is connected to 9/11 lol

its not?
everyone seems to say this movie reminds them of it

like a guy in this thread and roger ebert
OMG IT WAS carp AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give it an 8/10.
try not to give away what happens like that without atleast warning your about to, first.
has no one else seen it yet?

it wasn't that bad.
I honestly loved it. I've told like 10 of my friends to go see it. I am personally looking forward to Iron Man.
Here is a prequel manga I found Cloverfield Kishin it isn't translated.
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/tachiyomi/comic/cloverfield/
I liked the movie. P.S. that thing could Pwn Godzilla.
Two of my roommates went to see this. One loved it, the other found it stupid and said the camera made her sick. I'll probably end up seeing the dvd release.