Jake Hagane's Writing tournament

This is a writing tournament for anyone, and anything.
First three people to reply saying they wanna judge, they get the position.
Every round will be a different topic.. The judges will decide which half of the competitors moves on, and the max amount of entrants is 32. The sign up deadline is February 15th, 2014.

I will post which round is currently going on in the OP, and anyone who is eliminated will be removed from the competitors list.

Each round, you have two weeks to finish your piece of writing, and if you don't get it in on time then you immediately get disqualified.

When your writing piece is finished, send it to one of the Judges via PM. Scores will be posted beside the name of the competitor who got it, and the half who have the highest score moves on.

Judges:
Competitors:
Um... Not to be rude, but we already have one on. It's note very wise to make another one. Plus, I don't think you'll get 32 people.
When round one starts, I'll post in the OP like so:
Was this approved? You need to get it approved by Ystry7on first.
(Jan. 02, 2014  12:36 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Um... Not to be rude, but we already have one on. It's note very wise to make another one. Plus, I don't think you'll get 32 people.
I don't need 32 people, that's just the max amount of competitors.

I didn't know one was still going on...
sigh...

(Jan. 02, 2014  12:38 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Was this approved? You need to get it approved by Ystry7on first.
Oh, no...
I'll check with him.