[Jakarta, Indonesia] Avengers

Dear indonesian bladers!
I'm starting a team called the avengers! If you like blading, and live in west jakarta dan we can meet regularly on puri indah mall. Lets meetthe team members!
Discussions of blading and meeting will be at this thread.

Never mind i quit, mods close
can we speak indonesian

i'm asking you were the best place were you can find beyblades

THX
B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)
Puri mall. Trust me. No. We can't speak indonesian. We'll get warned.
guys im a new blader how about a meeting in february??
im a sixth grader
Time? Date? Can you go to purimall? Um going there today, 6:30. I might play beyblade a while.
maybe 5 or 6 feb
P.S:toys city karawaci sells metal fusion hasbro blades
Yeah! Sure.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:29 AM)gingka_hagane Wrote: maybe 5 or 6 feb
P.S:toys city karawaci sells metal fusion hasbro blades
Hey, not just toy city karawaci who sells BMF hasbro, PIMs toy city also sells BMF .

PS: does kids station karawaci have sold galaxy pegasis?

(BMF is beyblade metal fusion)
Not likely....
fine il join, hey are you guys free on FEB 5 (saturday) i might be in Pondok Indah Mall toy city beyblading. just for your info ask for a guy with Hell kerbecs cause ill bet im the only beyblader in indo that has one
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:13 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: fine il join, hey are you guys free on FEB 5 (saturday) i might be in Pondok Indah Mall toy city beyblading. just for your info ask for a guy with Hell kerbecs cause ill bet im the only beyblader in indo that has one

Lol mmm u bet wrong... I got one 2 weeks ago. In fact, everyone in our team has one (4 of us)
actually im quitting, i dont live in west jakarta
mwahahaha

Mf(H) Earth Bull GB145RS Will Pwn You....
Hi Guys,

Greetings.
im not sure if i am posting in the right thread. sorry for the inconvenience.
lets get to the point.

I am Indonesian and live in Jakarta. Normally, i accompany my son playing beyblade at Mall Kelapa Gading.

im starting sell imported beyblades. which you will not see in local shop in Indonesia.
those items will arrived end of january.
i will post the list the beyblades that i have in stock later.

any beyblades you guys like? maybe i can add it to my next shipment. i will try my best to import rare beyblades. you can PM me or send email to nitrodamuz@gmail.com
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:04 AM)TnkP Wrote: mwahahaha

Mf(H) Earth Bull GB145RS Will Pwn You....
not if i use Burn Bull 85 WD/Flame Bull 85 WD
TNKP, i challenge you to a beyblade match. Bring your darned defence type. Will pm on date we will meet. If i arrive i'll be using g. Perseus.
nitrodamuz are you selling on kaskus too??
i want to buy byxis and ketos
but idont have any money
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:30 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Dear indonesian bladers!
I'm starting a team called the avengers! If you like blading, and live in west jakarta dan we can meet regularly on puri indah mall. Lets meetthe team members!
Discussions of blading and meeting will be at this thread.
hey mind if i join this team i got a lot of bey but i never get a team i am in west jakarta too where do you live ?
please let me join
guys, he quit, just join Team Inferno Nova