[Jakarta] [29 Oct 11] Bey Bash: Halloween Horror

Should we use halloween costumes? lol Tongue_out
Thats fast. ok 7 spots left!
WOY, COUNT ME IN!
Hey Izuma, please put Prasetyo Wibowo on the Participant List, he will join the tourney. Thanks ! Joyful_2
Since the participants is almost full, can you decide the tournament prizes now?
3 SPOTS LEFT EVERYBODY !!
Dont forget take pictures of all participants together before tourney start. Smile i cant join coz still workin on saturday. I believe u guys will have a really good time.
thats sad to hear nitrodarmuz........ next time we will do it on a sunday so that you can come and defeat us with your beyawesomenessPinching_eyes_2 ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!
Aaaaaaargh! Am I too late already!?
Can I join
Crimson bey: you are not late but barely miss it...

wow, that is fast. it was posted yesterday afternoon & almost full. do we need to reopen the registration?

Prizes will be decided soon...
i'd say we wait until we hit 28. if there are still MORE then we will make it to 35 max and switch to Dbl Elimination
COUNT ME IN!
COUNT ME IN!
COUNT ME IN!
OR
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:23 AM)wpardin Wrote: Crimson bey: you are not late but barely miss it...

wow, that is fast. it was posted yesterday afternoon & almost full. do we need to reopen the registration?

Prizes will be decided soon...

(Sep. 30, 2011  4:21 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: i'd say we wait until we hit 28. if there are still MORE then we will make it to 35 max and switch to Dbl Elimination
Block round robin is better if u ask me... Chief - Hmm ...

(Sep. 30, 2011  9:05 AM)Prasetyo Wibowo Wrote: COUNT ME IN!
COUNT ME IN!
COUNT ME IN!
OR
You already on the list, mister Chief - Idea!
i hope i can win in this tournament
actually i want block round robin too but we have to consider other players who want to join the tourney. if there are still a lot of demands to join the tourney, we have to open the registration again because it is still 4 weeks away from game day.
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:06 AM)wpardin Wrote: actually i want block round robin too but we have to consider other players who want to join the tourney. if there are still a lot of demands to join the tourney, we have to open the registration again because it is still 4 weeks away from game day.
I think even 50 is not enough for Jakarta Blader's Chief - Hmm ...
last time only 31 showed up..... from the 43 eager participants
last time 31 showed up from 40 participants. i didn't hope that all of them would showed up though. 31 was more than what i expected. since this is the 2nd tourney, i think a whole lot more people want to join. there is a hype abt this tourney cause it is for all ages & we can use 4D beyblades.

Alharkan12 will be attending the tourney. I am posting on his behalf since he can't post on the thread for a while.
My mom doesn't allow my brother to go to the tourney, so he can be removed from the participants list (he's Death-gazer in case you're forgot).

Also which busway should I take to go to the tournament place?