Jailbreaking

Should I jailbreak my iPod touch?

If I do can I still get apps from the app store and still use iTunes like normal?

Once I jailbreak can I go back?

Where is a good easy site to do it from?

WIll I have to download anything?

Do I need wifi for a jailbroken iPod touch?
(Sep. 18, 2009  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: www.google.com

Iceburn
(Sep. 18, 2009  9:58 PM)Jsc Wrote: Should I jailbreak my iPod touch?

If I do can I still get apps from the app store and still use iTunes like normal?

Once I jailbreak can I go back?

Where is a good easy site to do it from?

WIll I have to download anything?

Do I need wifi for a jailbroken iPod touch?

Yes.
Yes.
GOOGLE
Yes.
Yes.
Eh, how do you NEED wifi...?
Try This

or........
I could just tell you
I know a really good program for jailbreaking an ipod you have an mac right
oh and yes you can go back and yes you will have to download something
(Sep. 19, 2009  11:02 PM)Giga Wrote: Eh, how do you NEED wifi...?
downloading apps from "installer"

i think, maybe things have changed since i jailbreaked my itouch over a year ago lol. I'm too afraid to do it with my iphone though
i jailbroke mine it's pretty fun messing around with the themes and stuff and yes you can go back have ever heard of the button on itunes call RESTORE... and sk you dont download from installer u get an app from cydia and stuff

EDIT: watch you tube videos like from this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/Dinozambas
Well my computer is scrwed over and so I think I'll wait to do it lol... dont want my mom mad about the computer and iPod
(Sep. 20, 2009  3:02 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: i jailbroke mine it's pretty fun messing around with the themes and stuff and yes you can go back have ever heard of the button on itunes call RESTORE... and sk you dont download from installer u get an app from cydia and stuff

EDIT: watch you tube videos like from this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/Dinozambas

Apps on Cydia and Installer are different. Cydia is homebrew apps, Installer is the App Store, though a little less than legit. Let's leave discussion of that app alone, as it may be considered against WBO rules to talk about it here. However, I don't see talking about Jailbreaking and/or Cydia to be a violation.