Jade as a destabalizer?

I think Jade has potential as a destabalizer. I saw a video on youtube (diblee123 showed me) and than I thought, jADE NEVER GOT GOOD RESULTS IN DEFENSE, so it can't be that, but than I realized maybe it can be a destabalizer.
Tests

Duo Uranus 230WD vs Jade Jupiter S130RB
Duo Uranus Wins: 0
Jupiter wins: 20 All OS
Jupiter Win rate: 100%
(Jun. 09, 2013  8:10 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I think Jade has potential as a destabalizer.
Tests

Jade honestly won all battles against Duo? That seems pretty weird... This is a TT Duo, right?

If it was against a Duo ___ 230 MB/D it might not have won all of them. You should do some tests against top-tier(ish) instead of just stock. But this is interesting Tongue_out
Destablilizers arent really used in the meta these days, but if u want to make a compelling arguement add more tests and content.
Lol when did you do these tests? I didn't see you do them.
Anyways he got this from me for the record! I told him Jade can beat Duo and should him this video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UO1wJ-aVz8
First of all, beating Duo out of box isn't that big of a deal, as WD isn't good on 230. Second of all, it's not Jade that's destabilising, though it may be helping. I'm sure Basalt could essentially do the same thing.
Anyway, if you're intent on proving its good, perform tests against top tiers.
(Jun. 09, 2013  8:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2013  8:10 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I think Jade has potential as a destabalizer.
Tests

Jade honestly won all battles against Duo? That seems pretty weird... This is a TT Duo, right?

If it was against a Duo ___ 230 MB/D it might not have won all of them. You should do some tests against top-tier(ish) instead of just stock. But this is interesting Tongue_out

Yes it TT, hasbro is useless carp lol. I know, but I was in a rush that day so I could not find my parts ( Their scattered everywhere in my closet) so I just used stock. I really don't have the time to test now, but I am interested in this and I want someone else to test.

(Jun. 11, 2013  8:15 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: First of all, beating Duo out of box isn't that big of a deal, as WD isn't good on 230. Second of all, it's not Jade that's destabilising, though it may be helping. I'm sure Basaly could essentially do the same thing.
Anyway, if you're intent on proving its good, perform tests against top tiers.

Are you sure? I don't have time to test now, but please if you can you should test it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnnub3CVdvA
My Basalt is in storage. And as long as its the right height, and has a decent weight, it can't be to hard to know Duo 230WD off balance.
In the video, basalt isn't getting under Duo, it's to tall...
(Jun. 09, 2013  8:10 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I think Jade has potential as a destabalizer. I saw a video on youtube (diblee123 showed me) and than I thought, jADE NEVER GOT GOOD RESULTS IN DEFENSE, so it can't be that, but than I realized maybe it can be a destabalizer.
Tests

Hello! Smile I just wanted to pint out that the reason that 230 is not used with WD is the fact that it is destabilized MUCH too easily. Plus, destabilizers, as Kyler_the best pointed out, are no longer used in the current metagame by many people.
TESTS:

MF-H phantom gasher 230 sd vs. basalt jupiter s130 rsf

Phantom Gasher wins: 9 OS

Basalt Jupiter wins: 11 KO

The KO's were from basalt by knocking it off balance then sending it out of the stadium.

If someone could test with Jade, because my brother lost mine and compare.
Can someone test Jade against Duo 230mb?

I don't have the time to test anymore. I know destablizers aren't used in today metagame anymore, but it could come in handy sometimes. Why not just test Jade for destabalizing?
Because i dont have jade and it would be better if they test with phantom gasher 230 sd, to compare the results.
I've done a lot with Jade. Like, a LOT. I can safely say that it has no special "destabilizing" abilities (heck, that's not even really a term as th!nk has pointed out several times), no more than any other wheel. It's also light as a feather in this meta and recoil-prone, meaning it's not a safe wheel to use generally.

Also, did you put any thought into the custom other than launching it straight out of the box...? EDIT: Upon re-reading the thread I guess not Lips_sealed
If you want Destibilizers buy Flame.
One set of tests using stock parts hardly means anything.

(Jun. 12, 2013  4:11 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I've done a lot with Jade. Like, a LOT. I can safely say that it has no special "destabilizing" abilities (heck, that's not even really a term as th!nk has pointed out several times), no more than any other wheel. It's also light as a feather in this meta and recoil-prone, meaning it's not a safe wheel to use generally.

Ingulit has summarized it pretty well.