Jade Jupiter S130RB Draft

Meow! has a lot more ease with Attack types than the average Blader though. We need to take most of his win percentages in his test results with a huge grain of salt.
Ah, I guess so. We can just edit it later if we get more info.

I added your and Cannon's edits. Is this ready to be published now?
I personally think so.
I just thought the RB testing done here and here might warrant a small update to the article:

Quote:==Bottom: Rubber Ball==
*'''Weight:''' .82 grams

Rubber Ball is essentially a Metal Ball tip, but with rubber as its material instead of metal. It is wider than a regular B Bottom. The plastic part of this tip is dark grey, the same color as the S130 this Beyblade comes with. The rubber is colored pink, unlike the usual red most rubber Bottoms are colored.

Like many other rubber Bottoms, it has found use in Defense Customizations. Its wide surface area as well as its grip to the stadium floor, due to the rubber, are very useful to Defense type Beyblades. Also, Rubber Ball's semi-aggressive movement is useful in countering opposing Attack and Stamina Bottoms by, if shot correctly, winning by stadium out.

Rubber Ball's performance has proven to change with wear. When Rubber Ball is new and unused, the shape of the Bottom is unfitting for Defense, as the spherical design of the protruding rubber ball causes the Bottom to "skip" over the tornado ridge of the Attack Type Stadium, much like a rolling ball. The rubber sphere at the base of Rubber Ball, when it is new, also has a somewhat stiff, slick surface, that doesn't provide sufficient grip between the Bottom and the stadium floor. These attributes make a brand new Rubber Ball a sub-par option for Defense customs.

However, when Rubber Ball is worn to a certain degree, the shape of the rubber base changes into a more elliptical one, which is much more desirable, as the problematic "skipping" tends to stop with the change in shape. After Rubber Ball is worn to this point, the rubber on the Bottom tends to become much softer, which, along with the increased surface area from the flatter shape, provides much more traction with the stadium floor, thus significantly increasing Rubber Ball's Defensive ability.

It is recommended that Rubber Ball should not be used competitively until it has achieved this level of wear, as it is outclassed by other options when it is in an unused condition.

===Use in Defense Customization===
Rubber Ball can be put to use in the Defense combo ''MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RB'', where RB's grip and surface area paired with the weight and low recoil of Duo help keep the combo from being knocked out of the stadium.

I can have photographs showing a comparison between a new RB and an optimally worn one by Monday (may not have access to the site tomorrow). We may need more users to confirm this before it is posted, though, as I'm the only one who's tested it so far.
Further tests from other Members would be good before making this rather drastic change, since the second paragraph already mentions that it is a great option for Defense.

In any case, I would write it more as "sliding" over the Tornado Ridge as well as "not catching" the Tornado Ridge. "Skipping" does not sound appropriate for it, I do not know ...
A OK. Skipping, sliding - anything that describes kind of just rolling over the TR like it isn't there is fine.

I got a photo here for comparison:

[Image: vtW86Dul8THAvqMaEBY4IwZroZRfbt4XGYNy8VOf...-h190-p-no]

This is a smaller size. I have a bigger one for the Beywiki if we need it.

The worn one (more effective) is to the left, and the one on the right is completely unused.