Jade Jupiter GB145RF

I ran into the combo when I was Putting random pieces together to verse my brother when I found that my Jade Jupiter ED145RF seemed to entirely negate the attacks coming from my brothers Vari Ares R145R2F (right spin). I Tried it with different spin tracks and I feel it works best with GB145. We kept testing it and it seems to counter out all attacks while taking no recoil at all and somehow still giving the opponent a nice smash. Even the best attack cambos don't stand a chance.

Jade Jupiter GB145RF vs Vari Ares R145R2F (right spin)
Wins 9 Loses 1

Jade Jupiter GB145RF vs Vari Ares R145LRF (left spin)
Wins 10 Loses 0

Jade Jupiter GB145RF vs Blitz Unicorno 100R2F
Wins 9 Loses 1

However it owns attack types it is fairly useless against defence types at the moment unless it can get a decent smash in early or knock them off balance enough for them to floor scrape.

Jade Jupiter GB145RF vs MF-H Basalt Horogium BD145CS
Wins 3 Loses 7

Jade Jupiter GB145RF vs MF-H Death Quetz BD145CS
Wins 1 Loses 9

Like most attack types can bash around most stamina types as long as they're not too heavy. However you really must smash the stamina type out of the stadium considering the smashes don't really slow down the opposing bey. Obviously this combo still needs more testing and can be made much better with different parts and MFs but at least we've managed to make a decent Jade combo that pwns attack types.
Try to do tests in the proper format, with 20 tests minimum. See the thread here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
You also need to put what mode Jupiter is in, as well as the modes of any other beys which have a mode-change gimmic (Death, Blitz).
It is just anti-meta/attack. I'm sure Jade could be subbed out for Death or Basalt or whatever and do better.
It isn't an Attack Type, which is what you're trying to get at.
There are half a dozen other wheels that will do this better than Jade.