0%
Aright..
40.00%
Good
20.00%
Awsome
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
He was a a rich, sheltered boy. He was only three. Jack was watching the BBA vs. the BEGA league with his 7 year old brother, Samuel. They watched Tyson vs. the genius Brooklyn. It was impossible to do, but Tyson ended up winning! "I'll be world beyblade champion someday!" exclaimed Samuel. "Ha ha, good one Sam" joked Jack.

(10 years later)

Jack was watching the Battle Bladers live, as Ginga was going against the mysterious Reji. Suddenly, Jack started crying. At the exact same day, and at the exact same age was when Sam disappeared. Sam just turned into a teen a few months from running away. Someone started knocking on the door, it was the family butler William. Jack tried not to look like he just cried,and opened the door...to be continued

I accept character and/or story suggestions Smile
BIOGRAPHY:
Jack:A rich, lonely 13 year old teen isn't very athletic or popular.
Samuel:A confident 17 year old teen that was popular until he ran away at age 13.
William: At his early 20s, the family butler. Jack's closest friend.
(wasn't there when Sam ran away)

Appearance:
Jack:Long brown hair with black eyes.Has a short and skinny body.Usually wore a collard shirt and blue jeans.

SamuelConfusedhort brown hair with black eyes.Tall and skinny.Wore a loose shirt and basketball shorts.

William:Black hair with black eyes.Muscular but skinny.Wore a butler suit.
Heres a characterGrinustin age 14 Jacks high school friend long silky blonde hair along back blue denim jeans and grey hoodie
lol jacks only in middle school, but i mite add "dustin" in a chapter or 2
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
dont u have a story here somewhere 2? maybe we could combine the stories for a few chapters Smile
CHAPTER 2!!!

"Oh, hey Will" said Jack. "Hey,I thought I heard crying from here.Guess not" said Will. "Awsome, Battle Bladers. Do you want me to bring snacks?"said Will excitedly. "Nah i'm good" said Jack

1 day later (at school)

A boy just stopped talking to a crowd of giggling girls, and started walking toward Jack. The boy had his hood on his head,but you could clearly see he had long blonde hair. He was wearing a gray hoodie and blue jeans.
"Sup" said the boy. "Hey Dustin" said Jack.
Jack and Dustin were friends.They were almost completely different, but they got along well.Dustin was 14 years old, but he was in Jack's grade because he failed 5th grade. Unlike Jack, Dustin was popular and athletic. He was famous for being one of the school's beyblade team members.
They talked for about 2 minutes then got to the topic of Battle bladers,and then to beyblade. "You should come with me to beyblade practice with the team,its fun" suggested Dustin. "Um...sure" said Jack

to be continued...