[JOLIET, ILLINOIS] BEY-REVOLUTION - August 27, 2011 [LIMIT REACHED]]

8/8 Attendees - [FULL HOUSE]

ENTRANCE FEES
The World Beyblade Organization [WBO] charges a $5 USD fee for enterance at any WBO organized tournament. Players with a Blader Passport can enter free. This tournament's fee goes to the : World Beyblade Organization. It will help for upgrades to: the website itself, rewards, prizes, and events.

Date and Time:
This tournament will be starting at August 27th, 2011.
We highly suggest you arrive around 6:30 PM for some free-play. At 7:00, we will provide lunch, snacks, and drinks. After forth, the tourney will begin at around 7:30 PM. Should end approximately at around 8:30 to 8:45.

Venue: Alpine Park, Joliet [IL]
This park is full of tables, and a huge roof. In any chance or rain, tourney can still continue with no flaw.

Map:

Expected Turnout: 8 PEOPLE LIMIT ! Please let us know if you can attend ASAP ! [LIMIT REACHED- FULL HOUSE]

Format: Round Robin block system; 2 blocks of 4 people each.

Attendance List:
Code:
BeyBladestation
BeyCenter
SilverPoseidon
InfernoX
HeatCABoy
CABoyBlade[ACCOUNT MADE ON JUNE 29th]
Z-Blader [ACCOUNT MADE ON JUNE 29TH]
MABoyBlade [ACCOUNT MADE ON JUNE 29th] (CABoyBlade's Brother)

Possible/Maybe's:
BladerEinstein

Prizes!:
~1st Place - Bey of Choice w/ $35 USD Limit
~2nd Place - Bey of Choice w/ $20-$25 USD Limit
~3rd Place - Accessory of Choice w/ $10 USD Limit

Judges!:
BeyBladestation
BeyCenter
SilverPoseidon

[ALL JUDGES PARTICIPATING]
Hey nice poster it looks sweet!

ok, just confirm me for now, i'll bring some spare Clear Wheels if anyone needs them
K so I'll be coming so c ya later
Hey you got the call!

Man it's late here, for now, if any attendees need to confirm, post so.

Nice. THis is gonna be so AWESOME!
im confirmed now . can we use all stadiums fr free play?
Shouldn't this be an official event since you already have 8 attendees.
(I wanted to come Crying)
Sorry. Hmph.

Yes, SilverPoseidon all stadiums are for free play.
So shouldn't you make it an official event now?
Yes, I will propose today. Need to confirm and I will!

I have everything done!!! EVEN THE MONEY!
Well I wanted to come and why only 8 people you should allow more
BBS, can you post the tourney on YT? Also keep up the good work man!
Yes, I'll try for video. It's gonna be quite hard, it's gonna be packed in that part of the park so I could try.

Ya sure. ALSO! I'm PROPOSING!
Put me on the going list please! thats weird saying that lol
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:16 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: Put me on the going list please! thats weird saying that lol
Erm Sorry. The list if full! I'm so sorry/

NOTE: ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE LIST CAN COME, WE HAVE ONE RESERVE. WE CAN ONLY HOLD JUST SO SMALL AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE DUE TO THE AREA.

I'm sorry ShortyVybe, temporal, and EarthEagle1997.
But ShortyVybe has an attack stadium. It could help process the tourney faster :V
You can only fit 8 people in a park? If it was your house i would understand.
Dude can I please come??? I live in joiliet!!
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:42 PM)® Wrote: But ShortyVybe has an attack stadium. It could help process the tourney faster :V
We have an Attack Stadium too? Time is not a subjective object for me.

(Aug. 21, 2011  5:45 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: You can only fit 8 people in a park? If it was your house i would understand.
Well, honestly the tourney might last until 9:00 PM at night...
I did this tourney because these guys wanted a real tourney among ourselves and I have a limited amount of people I can bring to the park.

(Aug. 21, 2011  5:46 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Dude can I please come??? I live in joiliet!!
Sorry, bro. Too many reserves came in, all these guys wanted one so bad.

Once again, park restrictions...

are you allowed to do this?? like make it a friend only tourny and get points for it??
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:54 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: are you allowed to do this?? like make it a friend only tourny and get points for it??
No.. it's not that.

It's a private tourney me and these users have been waiting for. We're all just friends here and we wanted to see eachother again.

I asked Kai-V about it last time, she said it was fine. I would just need video and stuff showing there were actual people.

oh well for all the people that arrnt allowed to come to this theres always bey slay!! heres the link to the thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-33653.html
Wait... why are you advertising on this thread?

Please. Understand. I'm sorry.
well why not lol? this is a private tourny so why not let the kids that arnt allowed to go have a chance at a tourny that they can actually participate in?? i do it all for the blader community not just a few certain people Wink
Stop it please.

I asked if we could do one, she said yes.
And they weren't: not allowed.

We didn't have space and for access you need to be a resident.