It seems no one has a good title for these things...

Well well...It's been a while, since I've, at the very least, heard of this nice website. I finally decided to join under the username "Dude" which is what people usually call me. Beyblade is a...childhood hobby, of some sort, since I still have a passive interest in it, but I have to admit that I have moved to other hobbies, threw the years, thought I still enjoy playing this game or "sport" with my sister.

I do hope that we can all have a magnificient time, together.

P.S For your information, I know what Metal Fight Beyblade is and I live in Canada. I simply wanted to make this clear, since those questions appeared to come back quite often.
Where do you live in Canada? Grin

Welcome.
Why, thank you for your nice welcome, BeyBrad.

I live in Québec. Such a beautiful land it is, too. Are there other WBO members living here?
One of our staff lives in Quebec, actually Smile
Truly? I had no idea Joyful_2
Wow u live in quebec=) it is quite rare to c members from quebec on this board
me and kai-v we are also from quebec=)
do u live anywhere near montreal?
and welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Thank you, everyone Joyful_3 It's very heart-warming to see how people welcome me so nicely. I have seen so many weird forums that would react quite...violently to the arrival of just about any member. Quite sad, when you think about it.

Anyway, I do live very close to Montréal, although I don't have the pleasure of actually living there.
Welcome!
Thanks to the two of you, too.
Italics are weird.......@_@ But welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! Glad that you've found us. Smile
Sure won't have a problem finding your posts, haha.
Italics are indeed kind of weird, but I find it useful to make my post...come out of the mass, sort of. I hate always being like everyone, saddly, on forums, this is the only alternative I could think of.

Thanks for welcoming me, too Joyful_3
Make yourself stand out by writing good posts, not italicized ones. Wink It's a bit hard to read all of it.
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Welcome to WBO! I'm sure you will like it here.
Your posts read to posh, cause of the italics. At least you use English haha. Welcome.
Yeah, I decided to ditch the italic XD

Well, thanks, everyone Joyful_3 Should have come sooner to thank you all, though.
Welcome, dude you have a really nice attitude!
Well, thank you very much! I'm rather surprised someone would say that, I expected the complete opposite to happen, thank you!