It's great to be here!!

Hi guys,
Fly Prince here. I want to start by saying ITS GREAT TO BE HERE. I was an avid beyblader back in g revolution days, and I've just recently gotten back into the beyblade scene. I wanted to take the time to meet some fellow bladers and introduce myself and the upcoming site beyblades.xyz. I'm now 25 with children but beyblades still have me hookedSmile And with my son's 5th birthday coming up, what better gift than a new HMS Driger, Draciel, and Dragoon? Go ahead take your time..... I'll wait....... ok did you realize there is no better gift. My Beyblade Era was the greatest time in my life, and I can't wait to get back on the scene and teach my son everything I know. The game is one of the greatest theres ever been, and I'm thankful I can pass on the tradition.
I have also purchased 3 bursts blades and a few custom launchers, but we haven't had any luck on a stadium yet. If you would like to donate to our cause, or sell a spare arena, we would be forever gratefulSmile To follow our beyblade journey and see all our Unboxing, message me for our youtube channel. Also follow us on twitter Godofbeys.
I can't wait to start hosting tournaments in TN! Don't forget beyblades.xyz coming soon. THE latest beyblades, rare's, gear and more.
Welcome To the WBO and what location are you in?
Thanks for the welcomeSmile I am in TN, US.
Welcome! Smile I hope you'll have some fun here. ;D
Thanks Brisk AquarioHDSmile I look forward to my future of blading:] I've been binge watching g revolution, and 1234beyblades battle vidsSmile Any advice on the best place to purchase a stadium? Is there any US sellers?
(Sep. 13, 2016  11:51 PM)Freshflyprince Wrote: Thanks Brisk AquarioHDSmile I look forward to my future of blading:] I've been binge watching g revolution, and 1234beyblades battle vidsSmile Any advice on the best place to purchase a stadium? Is there any US sellers?

Np! And nice! Smile And yes, I would recommend Ebay and Amazon but stadiums like the BB-10 are pricey these days. It depends on who you want to buy from and what stadium.

And of course!

US sellers who I highly recommend and are my few favorites:

- 88powerpig88

- megames

- sizemore2011

- toynk
All right, I will check those guys out. Thanks for the info. Do you have a favorite stadium? I'm kinda digging the meteor fire, due to its size, but I dont want to get one thats not good.
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:17 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote: All right, I will check those guys out. Thanks for the info. Do you have a favorite stadium? I'm kinda digging the meteor fire, due to its size, but I dont want to get one thats not good.

Awesome! And of course, np! And yes, the BB-10 (for legal tournments) and as for Hasbro stadiums, I think it would be the Lion's Lair Stadium (first stadium I ever got) and the Graffiti Den Stadium haha. Cute Ah cool! Although it isn't legal for WBO tournaments, that's ok nevertheless. Smile Grin

Edit: If you do want to get a good stadium, I would recommend the BB-10 or the Standard Type Stadium, if your budget is tight. The Super Control Stadium isn't bad either.
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:20 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:17 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote: All right, I will check those guys out. Thanks for the info. Do you have a favorite stadium? I'm kinda digging the meteor fire, due to its size, but I dont want to get one thats not good.

Awesome! And of course, np! And yes, the BB-10 (for legal tournments) and as for Hasbro stadiums, I think it would be the Lion's Lair Stadium (first stadium I ever got) and the Graffiti Den Stadium haha. Cute Ah cool! Although it isn't legal for WBO tournaments, that's ok nevertheless. Smile Grin

Edit: If you do want to get a good stadium, I would recommend the BB-10 or the Standard Type Stadium, if your budget is tight. The Super Control Stadium isn't bad either.

Thanks, I think we will go with the BB-10 so we can get right to the real actionGrin The Lion's Lair is next for sure though.

(Sep. 14, 2016  1:21 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to befriending the whole beyblade communitySmile
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:30 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:20 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Thanks, I think we will go with the BB-10 so we can get right to the real actionGrin The Lion's Lair is next for sure though.

Grin Awesome! Cute There is a set that you might be interested in. Wink Great deal as well. Smile

(Sep. 14, 2016  1:30 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:20 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: [quote='Freshflyprince' pid='1343502' dateline='1473812238']
All right, I will check those guys out. Thanks for the info. Do you have a favorite stadium? I'm kinda digging the meteor fire, due to its size, but I dont want to get one thats not good.

(Sep. 14, 2016  1:21 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to befriending the whole beyblade communitySmile

http://m.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beybla...nav=SEARCH

Enjoy. Smile
Thanks AquariosHD! Your super helpful
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:39 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote: Thanks AquariosHD! Your super helpful

Np. Joyful_3 and awh, thank you. :')

(Sep. 14, 2016  1:39 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote: Thanks AquariosHD! Your super helpful

Oh also, if you want to buy Hasbro stadiums, they're aren't good at all. Just strictly recommending the BB-10. But it's your decision in the end.
I decided to go with the b-50 Wide stadium. Its on backorder thoughUncertain so it could be 4-6 weeksUnhappy
Heres a link to where I got it. http://hlj.com/product/TKT87051
(Sep. 14, 2016  6:29 AM)Freshflyprince Wrote: I decided to go with the b-50 Wide stadium. Its on backorder thoughUncertain so it could be 4-6 weeksUnhappy
Heres a link to where I got it. http://hlj.com/product/TKT87051

Ah so no BB-10? That stadium is for Burst preferably.
I'm still going to get the BB-10 when I find a good US Seller.
(Sep. 14, 2016  1:48 PM)Freshflyprince Wrote: I'm still going to get the BB-10 when I find a good US Seller.

Gotcha. Smile
So far I have to say HMS is my favorite series. What do you guys think? I haven't been around for a few generations of beyblades, so I missed a LOT! lol
(Sep. 14, 2016  3:04 PM)Freshflyprince Wrote: So far I have to say HMS is my favorite series. What do you guys think? I haven't been around for a few generations of beyblades, so I missed a LOT! lol

HMS definitely had the greatest designs and colours hah.
Hey, welcome! I missed this thread before, but glad to have you here Grin HMS is awesome! I regret selling them so much ...
Thanks for the welcome Bey Brad. I did alot of research to decide which ones I wanted to purchase. The HMS are so high these days, but I couldn't pass up getting a few. I will be unboxing a couple later today, and more in the days/weeks to come. I will also be teaching my son the rules of the game, battling him, and much more on our youtube channel thats just been startedSmile Anyone interested can witness our Beyblade Saga unfold at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSXq6Z...7l_cY9Bx2w
For what it's worth, this is probably the best stadium for you to buy: http://hlj.com/product/TKT84725

Feel free to post your videos here, too: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...on=newpost
(Sep. 14, 2016  7:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: For what it's worth, this is probably the best stadium for you to buy: http://hlj.com/product/TKT84725

Alright, Much thanksGrin I will be purchasing it asap!
I'll be checking out your channel! Smile Keep it up. Joyful_3
Sweet. I've been busy today, so haven't had time to make another video yet, but I will asapSmile