It's Been Awhile, What's Meta?

I've had a bit of a haitus but I'M BACK!

There have been alot of new releases, do any of them surpass what was "good" a few months ago?
Guilty Bahamut Fortress Extreme’, Zest Belial2 Nexus+D Extreme’, Xiphoid Perseus Giga Extreme’, Vanish Bahamut Over Bearing’, and Dyanmite+F Dragon Over Drift some popular combos lately off the top of my head. BU’s stuff has been competitive lately and Wind Knight will probably be good.
Let me do this by order of typing and spin directions
Left Spin Stamina Combos
Vanish Longinus/Bahamut/Achilles, Over/Tapered/Illegal, Bearing'/Drift/High Xtend+ -3/9
Left Spin Attack Combos
Guilty Longinus/Bahamut, Fortress/Giga, Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick' -2/0
Right Spin Stamina Combos
Dynamite+F Dragon, Tapered/Illegal/Over, Bearing'/Moment/Drift-3/9
Right Spin Attack Combos
Xiphoid Perseus/Belial 2, Over/Nexus+D (or +S), Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick'-9
Ultimate Perseus/Belial 2, Nexus+S, Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick'-3/9
(Sep. 04, 2022  7:18 AM)greg8972 Wrote: Let me do this by order of typing and spin directions
Left Spin Stamina Combos
Vanish Longinus/Bahamut/Achilles, Over/Tapered/Illegal, Bearing'/Drift/High Xtend+/Metal Bearing Drift -3/9
Left Spin Attack Combos
Guilty Longinus/Bahamut, Fortress/Giga/Nexus+S, Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick' -2/0
Right Spin Attack Combos
Xiphoid Perseus/Belial 2, Over/Nexus+D (or +S), Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme/Quick'-9
Ultimate/Awakened Savior Perseus/Belial 2, Nexus+S, Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick'-3/9

you forgot to add in Metal Bearing Drift for the left spin stamina combos and Awakened Savior (it has very high recoil) for the right spin attack combos, and Nexus+S for the left spin attack combos
(Sep. 04, 2022  1:33 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2022  7:18 AM)greg8972 Wrote: Let me do this by order of typing and spin directions
Left Spin Stamina Combos
Vanish Longinus/Bahamut/Achilles, Over/Tapered/Illegal, Bearing'/Drift/High Xtend+/Metal Bearing Drift -3/9
Left Spin Attack Combos
Guilty Longinus/Bahamut, Fortress/Giga/Nexus+S, Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick' -2/0
Right Spin Attack Combos
Xiphoid Perseus/Belial 2, Over/Nexus+D (or +S), Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme/Quick'-9
Ultimate/Awakened Savior Perseus/Belial 2, Nexus+S, Xtreme'/Metal Xtreme'/Quick'-3/9

you forgot to add in Metal Bearing Drift for the left spin stamina combos and Awakened Savior (it has very high recoil) for the right spin attack combos, and Nexus+S for the left spin attack combos

Personally from what I hear Metal Bearing Drift isn't absolutely meta at the moment, it has barely come out, after all. Also from what I hear Savior is like in the lower sections of A tier.
(Sep. 05, 2022  6:50 AM)greg8972 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2022  1:33 PM)Burn87 Wrote: you forgot to add in Metal Bearing Drift for the left spin stamina combos and Awakened Savior (it has very high recoil) for the right spin attack combos, and Nexus+S for the left spin attack combos

Personally from what I hear Metal Bearing Drift isn't absolutely meta at the moment, it has barely come out, after all. Also from what I hear Savior is like in the lower sections of A tier.
i was basing Metal Bearing Drift off of what i saw on Zankye's competetive testing channel, and the main reason i added Savior in is because when it's awakened it produces a ton of recoil