It could be...

It could be that for the all in one set for db, we're gonna have hikaru and hyuga return for db, cos helios and hyperion comes in all in one sets for superking as well. I might be trippin but i would say its a good theory. My second thought would be that Illya Mao's bey will release at the same time, as a booster releases at that month as well. After rashad sees Illya's performance, he makes his own bey which leads up to november's release. For december it might be wyvern and something else.
Thats my theory.
This thread is in the wrong forum. An appropriate forum would be Beyblade General. Actually, though, this doesn't even need a thread. Use the Wishful Thinking and Speculation Thread for this purpose: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-W...peculation Please try using the Search function (it is found under the More tab) to check if there is an existing thread for the topic before making one yourself from now on. Hope it helps Smile
(Aug. 08, 2021  8:59 AM)Lyzer_Light Wrote: It could be that for the all in one set for db, we're gonna have hikaru and hyuga return for db, cos helios and hyperion comes in all in one sets for superking as well. I might be trippin but i would say its a good theory. My second thought would be that Illya Mao's bey will release at the same time, as a booster releases at that month as well. After rashad sees Illya's performance, he makes his own bey which leads up to november's release. For december it might be wyvern and something else.
Thats my theory.

now that's what I call awesome
Closed due to stated reasons above from i'm batman.