Is this worth getting?

Would this be worth getting because TT stadium are so freaking expensive 
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Beyblade-At...2771921615
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:53 AM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: Would this be worth getting because TT stadium are so freaking expensive 
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Beyblade-At...2771921615

I wouldn’t say so. The reason being is because it has a TT logo but it’s a fake. To be honest I bet they will scam you and give you something like a star storm battle set. If I were you I would save up for a b-09 stadium or b-33 by TT
Although I've heard that TD makes the best fake Beyblades, can't say I've heard anyone comment about their stadiums.

I imagine the fake ones are in some ways better than getting Hasbro, but unless someone compares to a real TT stadium in person, you don't know. Plus, you don't know the quality of the materials. It could damage your Beyblade or not be up to safety standards, such as lead rules and whatnot, since being fake for a Chinese audience means it doesn't have to live up to the standards that other countries require.
I highly recommend saving for a real Takara Tomy Stadium. With proper care and maintenance, a Takara Stadium will last a VERY long time, especially so for Burst since there isn't as much metal currently and the Beys don't tend to carry enough momentum to damage the stadiums like the previous generations.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:21 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Although I've heard that TD makes the best fake Beyblades, can't say I've heard anyone comment about their stadiums.

I imagine the fake ones are in some ways better than getting Hasbro, but unless someone compares to a real TT stadium in person, you don't know. Plus, you don't know the quality of the materials. It could damage your Beyblade or not be up to safety standards, such as lead rules and whatnot, since being fake for a Chinese audience means it doesn't have to live up to the standards that other countries require.

TD make the best fake beyblades? Well that's fascinating, and I've never heard of TD. Actually, how good are they compared to the real thing? I know they're fakes but it would so interesting to see how good these fakes have become.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote: TD make the best fake beyblades? Well that's fascinating, and I've never heard of TD. Actually, how good are they compared to the real thing? I know they're fakes but it would so interesting to see how good these fakes have become.

First off, I personally do not know so I cannot give any backing. As I said, I've heard. No personal experience whatsoever. So..disclaimer dislaimer disclaimer, haha. And maybe saying they do the "best" is a stretch, they're the only ones who I have seen praised and maybe saw some "best" lines for. Haven't seen any other company name get that, but that's only me in a limited look.

Much of what I've read is over in this thread, and then there were some videos online I came across that I think had some "best" lines. But I don't remember 100%.

But again, these items don't have to live up to the same standards if they are supposedly intended for a Chinese audience, and then they may have other issues from not being an official product.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:29 AM)juncction Wrote: I highly recommend saving for a real Takara Tomy Stadium. With proper care and maintenance, a Takara Stadium will last a VERY long time, especially so for Burst since there isn't as much metal currently and the Beys don't tend to carry enough momentum to damage the stadiums like the previous generations.

Yep, I would definitely go for the authentic Takara Tomy stadium. I've bought a fake stadium once and I'll never do it again. It was broken within a week. After that I've used only 2 BB-10s in 7 years and my second one is still in great condition.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:21 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Although I've heard that TD makes the best fake Beyblades, can't say I've heard anyone comment about their stadiums.

IMO Rapidity will take the win here. They definitely have the biggest name because of how good their marketing strategies are. So what if they troll the customers? At least they are getting consistent money. Now that's what I call business...
no hello is anybody here a maine blader trying to start a beyclub
Too low of a price, not Takara Tomy/SongKong/Hasbro logo, Unbranded.

If you are on a budget, get it. But, it will probably break easily, so be prepared to buy a new one.