Is this one of the MFB stadiums?

Hi there, is this one of the MFB stadiums?

[Image: mfb-balancestadium.jpg]

INtoy have it up but it doesn't look anything remotely like the Balance stadium picture you have up...?

Cheers again?
This was a 3D render of the Balance Stadium, which basically looks like the Attack Type Stadium with a red sticker. However, the actual Balance Stadium is a lot different and looks like the one that was posted recently.
Oh, OK. I think I should contact theINtoy at some point with the correct images if that is OK with whom ever posted the proper pictures.

Cheers for the info =D.
It would have been cool to see how a beystadium with a hexagonal centre area performed.
(Oct. 03, 2008  3:28 AM)Kei Wrote: It would have been cool to see how a beystadium with a hexagonal centre area performed.

I wouldn't imagine very well...considering Beyblades normally move in a circular pattern
Still, it would have been fun to play around with.
(Oct. 03, 2008  3:31 AM)Kei Wrote: Still, it would have been fun to play around with.

Yes, but not practical. It was thrown out for obvious reasons
(Oct. 03, 2008  3:31 AM)Kei Wrote: Still, it would have been fun to play around with.
like it's any weirder than just about any hasbro stadium

especially the HMS stadium wow
(Oct. 03, 2008  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: like it's any weirder than just about any hasbro stadium

especially the HMS stadium wow

That's fun to play with when you aren't seriously battling. The oval dip in the center makes attack types move in weird ways; it almost seemed to be more aggressive. :-/
Yeah the Hasbro HMS stadium had good slopes. Shame about the weird oval shape.
(Oct. 02, 2008  12:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a 3D render of the Balance Stadium, which basically looks like the Attack Type Stadium with a red sticker. However, the actual Balance Stadium is a lot different and looks like the one that was posted recently.

That's a render? Damn, that is one awesome render, looks like promotional images with the actual product.
I'm willing to bet this was a prototype, not a render.

The circular, minimalist shape rules, they should've kept it.
(Oct. 03, 2008  10:16 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  12:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a 3D render of the Balance Stadium, which basically looks like the Attack Type Stadium with a red sticker. However, the actual Balance Stadium is a lot different and looks like the one that was posted recently.

That's a render? Damn, that is one awesome render, looks like promotional images with the actual product.
We could not dismiss that they might have actually produced it and just abandoned the idea in the end though, like they did with Pegasis and Leone.
(Oct. 03, 2008  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The circular, minimalist shape rules, they should've kept it.

Totally.
I never feel the wasted plastic on the sides that make a square footprint.
TB come to my mind as the worst offender with those spots to place HMS. Still looked sweet overall though.