Is this good?

AR: Metal dranzer.
WD: 10-Balance.
BB: Dranzer V2 with support part.

Is this any good because it has worked fine for me?
I don't honestly see how this improves upon uncustomized Dranzer V2.
It Somehow does... I have beaten DEMS with it.
An uncustomized Metal Dranzer would be fine too.

(Sep. 13, 2008  12:48 PM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: It Somehow does... I have beaten DEMS with it.
KOing it once doesn't mean anything.
Post a test with results and come back.
(Sep. 13, 2008  12:48 PM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: It Somehow does... I have beaten DEMS with it.

what stadium were you useing? because is it was the metal fight attack stadium a lot of plastiic can beat DEMS but if it was not witch one was it im sure i might be able to point out some unfairness!
(Sep. 13, 2008  11:43 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

what stadium were you useing? because is it was the metal fight attack stadium a lot of plastiic can beat DEMS

What are you basing this on?

(Sep. 13, 2008  11:43 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: what stadium were you useing? because is it was the metal fight attack stadium a lot of plastiic can beat DEMS but if it was not witch one was it im sure i might be able to point out some unfairness!

Most plastics cannot beat DEMS in any stadium consistently. In fact, you can use crappy HMS combos to beat plastics in most situations.
Well this combo has beaten DEMS quite often. I dont think its luck

And by the way i dont own a stadium so i made them compete in a steel baking plate Confused
(Sep. 14, 2008  12:55 AM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Well this combo has beaten DEMS quite often. I dont think its luck

And by the way i dont own a stadium so i made them compete in a steel baking plate Confused

Um, then your test doesn't have much value, sorry to say! You can't Beyblade without a Bey Stadium.
Yes maybe, but what im trying to say is that you should maybe try this combo out and than tell me if it sucks.
Unless steel baking plates increase RPM, your combo shouldn't fair any better against DEMS.
(Sep. 14, 2008  12:59 AM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Yes maybe, but what im trying to say is that you should maybe try this combo out and than tell me if it sucks.

it's not bad, but it's not as good as DEMS.
Finally something positive Grin