Is this a good seller

I found a twin nemesis layer for $12 au and idk if the seller is good so I'm asking you guys. 
Here is the link

https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-burst...0935.m2460
I don't trust jp-time.club. Seems to be the same as jp-hobby.club. (The item images might be different, but the description is identical for them.) Why would you need multiple accounts and listings to sell the same thing? On top of that, the cheaper prices just add up as too suspicious for me to trust.

I would suggest buying Twin Nemesis from koreantoyshop (many people recommend them) or thedivineportal0 (who I bought my tN from). thedivineportal0 keeps changing their price, though.
(Apr. 15, 2018  5:27 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I don't trust jp-time.club. Seems to be the same as jp-hobby.club. (The item images might be different, but the description is identical for them.) Why would you need multiple accounts and listings to sell the same thing? On top of that, the cheaper prices just add up as too suspicious for me to trust.

I would suggest buying Twin Nemesis from koreantoyshop (many people recommend them) or thedivineportal0 (who I bought my tN from). thedivineportal0 keeps changing their price, though.

Thanks for replying