Is mall of toys legit

Do I really want to start buying beyblade x but I don’t know if fakes have been made yet and if so I don’t want them at all dose mall of toys sell fakes or all they all authentic can then be trusted?!?
(Jul. 29, 2023  1:32 AM)End bringer Wrote: Do I really want to start buying beyblade x but I don’t know if fakes have been made yet and if so I don’t want them at all dose mall of toys sell fakes or all they all authentic can then be trusted?!?

Yeah, they're authentic. If you live near Florida (the location of their main building I believe) it'd be one of the best stores to buy from. If you live near CA, Beysandbricks is your best bet since that's where their main building is located.
X JUST came out, so there won't be fakes for at least another a month or two.
Ok, thanks for the info. I also want to know it. Are you interested in investing more, but don't have the funds? I have a solution for you! Check out this https://triceloans.com/personal-loans-idaho/ site. Personal loans in Idaho offer a path to financial flexibility. Explore your options, from unsecured loans to those requiring collateral. Be proactive in improving your credit score, and compare lenders to find the best deal for your circumstances.