Is it time we created a limited Burst format?

(Aug. 15, 2018  5:48 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Why? I think combos like lS3/k/x could face and win against a wide variety of opponents. Maybe i've been too bad with the layers? The weight limit's too low/high? The main problem is the pretty big difference between single/dual layers and god/evolution ones (weight & performance-wise). It's gonna be hard to handle this.
Light weight disks= lower burst finishes which would be extremely bad for attack types sure it would help prevent attack types from self bursting but that isnt a problem with most attackers.
I find it quite ironic that burst classic is not unsimilar to this. Glad I uncovered this
(Apr. 08, 2018  8:10 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I think so. With the creation of God/Switchstrike and ChoZ/Metal Layers, They greatly threw away a heaping portion of the metagame into the "Collection Purposes only" Bin. I personally think we should create a new format that bans specific parts, as to allow people with outdated Collections to be able to play a fair shot in tournament.

Here is what I propose:

Banned Layers:

ALL ChoZ and God/swtichstrike layers 
Dark Deathscyther
Lost Longinus
Exceptions: Shelter Regalus and Shadow Orichalcum

Banned Discs:

All Number cores
Heavy
Gravity
Outer
(This is because most top tier combos use heavier than average discs in the standard metagame. Banning them would open up the use of many more discs that can be used)
Exceptions: 11

All frames Banned Due to almost all core number discs being banned. 

Banned Drivers:
No drivers are banned, because the driver meta seems to be largely even.

Feel free to edit this list as much as you want. this is just an early concept. Tweak it as much as you want.

I wouldn’t mind this. I have so many Beyblades I bought when I first got started that aren’t really viable in today’s game. At the time I bought them because I liked them in the anime or how they looked, not realized all the intricacies if battling. So now they sit in my Beyblade cause rarely getting used.
This would be perfect.
I have bought pretty much all of the dual layers (minus Baldur...) and I was gonna buy and collect the entire single layer series, but changed my mind because there would be no use whatsoever for them in this meta-era we are in...
It’s already bad enough that my Dual Layer beys are just catching dust now because they’re pretty much obsolete is The existing metagame...

I would be cool if this idea was processed and moved forward because it gives all of our collections, the opportunity to be useful in a tournament. Or at least in a class of tournament
and also those, who unfortunately may not be able to afford a God, Cho/Z or Gatchi beyblade, but Pre-gen and Dual Layer beys the opportunity to participate in a tournament!
(Jun. 25, 2019  10:56 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: This would be perfect.
I have bought pretty much all of the dual layers (minus Baldur...) and I was gonna buy and collect the entire single layer series, but changed my mind because there would be no use whatsoever for them in this meta-era we are in...
It’s already bad enough that my Dual Layer beys are just catching dust now because they’re pretty much obsolete is The existing metagame...

I would be cool if this idea was processed and moved forward because it gives all of our collections,  the opportunity to be useful in a tournament. Or at least in a class of tournament
and also those, who unfortunately may not be able to afford a God, Cho/Z or Gatchi beyblade, but Pre-gen and Dual Layer beys the opportunity to participate in a tournament!

This already exists and is called Burst Classic: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-C...Discussion
Basically, this thread is a bit outdated
(Jun. 25, 2019  11:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  10:56 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: This would be perfect.

I would be cool if this idea was processed and moved forward because it gives all of our collections,  the opportunity to be useful in a tournament. Or at least in a class of tournament

This already exists and is called Burst Classic: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-C...Discussion
Basically, this thread is a bit outdated

Ohh... this thread is outdated...
And so am I...
I’m so behind the times... Tired