Is it possible Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #53 ???

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]53)  26 March 2021 ???[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The future of hyuga and hikaru could have its own episode??[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here we can discuss[/font]
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:13 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]53)  26 March 2021 ???[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The future of hyuga and hikaru![/font]
Source please
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: A 53 episode? It's probably fake.

I make this thread in order to discuss about this future episode, I do not know when superking will end, please do not make spoilers
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:32 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:

I make this thread in order to discuss about this future episode, I do not know when superking will end, please do not make spoilers
I understand, but there is no proof for a 53 episode. Episode 52 is most likely the last one.
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:32 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:

If you wanna make a discussion thread about a 'bonus episode' in Sparking, please do change the thread's title. It's rather misleading and would cause people to believe that there'd be a 53rd episode but in actuality there tends to be 52 episodes in each season.
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:36 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:32 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I make this thread in order to discuss about this future episode, I do not know when superking will end, please do not make spoilers

If you wanna make a discussion thread about a 'bonus episode' in Sparking, please do change the thread's title. It's rather misleading and would cause people to believe that there'd be a 53rd episode but in actuality there tends to be 52 episodes in each season.

Ok I will try to modify the title of thread