Is it over for beyblade video games?

Hey guys!

So i was thinking about beyblade itself, One of the popular beyblade companies are not making beyblade video games, all of us are bladers, gamers and etc. and also there are no english dubbed series i cant wait for, when i realized its been a years, so, are you bladers and beyblade gamers are with me, if not dont argue.
Certainly looks like we've reached the end of the Metal Saga video games. The company behind the games for DS, and Wii (Hudson) were bought out by Konami. Konami doesn't seem to want to use any of the stuff they got from Hudson that wasn't already finished. The PSP game was published by Takara Tomy's video game division in Japan, but they haven't published anything in a very long time leading to speculation that branch has been shut down.

It's important to note that none of the games did particularly well. While I don't have numbers for Europe or North America, in Japan each game pretty much sold worse than the last. It's no big loss though, since the games weren't exactly shinning beacons of quality.
Thank you to, but I wanted the HMS, plastic beyblades *i dunno*, HWS and 4DS to grow bigger and especially to the zero-g system, who is new to beyblade. :3
Why would you want to spend money on a less than half decent game?

Not that I don't respect your opinions, but I mean, if we have learned anything, it is that Beyblade Video games aren't really great, and the most recent games all were bought to get those limited edition beys, which, mind you, were later mass released by Hasbro because the sales of the games dropped.

I for one, do not foresee these games improving at all, so is see no reason to buy them in the 1st place.
yes but the beys that come with the game look cooler (cyber pegasus, vulcan horuseus)
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:09 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why would you want to spend money on a less than half decent game?

Not that I don't respect your opinions, but I mean, if we have learned anything, it is that Beyblade Video games aren't really great, and the most recent games all were bought to get those limited edition beys, which, mind you, were later mass released by Hasbro because the sales of the games dropped.

I for one, do not foresee these games improving at all, so is see no reason to buy them in the 1st place.

Collectors may want them.
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:09 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why would you want to spend money on a less than half decent game?

Do I look like Barrack Obama to you? Dont get me wrong. I dont have million cash. And besides I told you! DONT ARGUE!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:07 AM)Ironangel99 Wrote:

Do I look like Barrack Obama to you? Dont get me wrong. I dont have million cash. And besides I told you! DONT ARGUE!!!!!!!!
Don't yell.

souleater: As a collector/recreational player myself, I do like the tops, but the fact is that they are just eye candy. And as I said, sales dropped for the most recent games to the point where Vulcan Horuseus, Nightmare Rex, Lunar Eclipse Bakushin Susanow, and Gravity Destroyer Stamina were all released separately from the game as normal beys. As for the Metal faces, well at that point, it is much cheaper to just get one online, even with shipping.

@Ironangel: I can't even look at that post with that nonsensical 1st comment there...and I wasn't even arguing, just discussing, so you need to lower your defensive shields there
i would want to see more come out
I would love to collect more, since I'm an Asian I could get the bey with the game in TT version. The Vulcan Horuseus is quite fun actually.