Is anyone gonna be embarrassed?

Poll: will you be embarassed?

yes
23.53%
no
76.47%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Jan. 04, 2009  5:57 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: I've never been to a tournament, what are they like? (are there age limits?)

I think you used to have to be under 13 for the BBA ones but I doubt there will be for ones like Spinoff that we make.
(Dec. 13, 2008  5:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you're an adult beating kids in a beyblade tournament you're being a jerk

i agree, we can take me for a ex.
im 18
ill blade a 9-12 year old
iv been blading for a long time and know a few
things.
there there to have fun and be happy

if anything we should only be there to watch or help and talk to them about how we have had fun doing it. and teach them a few things they mite not know
(Dec. 12, 2008  8:11 PM)savatoex Wrote: At the official tournaments when the mfb's are internationally released? I might be, by then I'll be 17 and the other kids will probily be round 9 btw is there an age limit?

I m 18 years old and in 2007 when ı was in your age ı joined my last tournament in my country I never ever embarrassed because of my friends around my age who play beyblade but we didnt join tournament we had pro tournament which means people who have degree's in beyblade and also some kids joined there
officaly 6-16 age in 2003-2006 season Even they dont ask age in that time
2007 6-14 but we had 14+ tournament
2008 6-14 toruanement
They are all offical tournaments

(Dec. 19, 2008  6:30 AM)ZenX Wrote: I think Moses was over 20 or something Pinching_eyes_2

Well, I would still join a tournament just to battle as Its not possible for me to find any Beybattlers around Unhappy

I can come there just bring it on with your best XD