Is anyone gonna be embarrassed?

Poll: will you be embarassed?

yes
23.53%
no
76.47%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
At the official tournaments when the mfb's are internationally released? I might be, by then I'll be 17 and the other kids will probily be round 9 btw is there an age limit?
I didn't really know about this. Gasp Are they in England too?
honestly i'm 20 now and i would never ever enter an official tournament at 20 years old
If they were in England I might go along but I wouldn't enter. Plus I'd drag my bro along and make it look like I was there for him. XD
Well, without any embarrassment I would have jumped in since during the time I was a 12-years-old blader I had battled three guys of age 20 in the tournament and beaten them even though my opponent in the final was 9(I still can't believe made it up to the point using a single Dragoon S which was doomed to be knocked out by my Ultimate Defenser Grin ), therefore, the age is not something you would allow others to insult you due to your hobbies.

The ones who had tried insulted me in school at that time were never able to do it again once they have learned I had become the local champion, I do miss those days...
I won't go, it'll be lame. Talking about it is all fun and everything but big tournaments with 9 year olds? I think not. Pinching_eyes_2

I'd go if it was a tournament consisting of WBO members though of course...
I think it's our role to teach Beyblade to the next generation, not to compete against them.
(Dec. 13, 2008  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it's our role to teach Beyblade to the next generation, not to compete against them.

Yeah and if one of them gets out of line then "WHAM" beyblade in their face. That'll learn 'em.

There's only a certain attention span of 9 year olds.
(Dec. 13, 2008  2:19 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it's our role to teach Beyblade to the next generation, not to compete against them.

Yeah and if one of them gets out of line then "WHAM" beyblade in their face. That'll learn 'em.

There's only a certain attention span of 9 year olds.

get out
I dunno,Im 13 currently 14 in decemer the 29th.But I still think I might be a bit to old.
D;
Haha yeah I'll be 19, so theres no way i'd enter the official tournaments.

But last time I went to one of them ( 5 Years ago ) they had a crapload of prizes to giveaway, and this was also apart of the Worldwide Tournament aswell.
I thought you couldn't enter an official tournament if you are over the age of 14?
But If my little bro's interested, then I'll tag along and free battle some folks.
Well I wouldn't mind entering. If I want to win some free stuff and teach kids simple Bey stuff then why not?

Forget what others think or say. Atleast you're having fun.
if you're an adult beating kids in a beyblade tournament you're being a jerk
(Dec. 13, 2008  5:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you're an adult beating kids in a beyblade tournament you're being a jerk
lmao...
There was this pokemon competition for Pokemon's 10th year or something in this shopping centre (in Melbourne). And my cousin went and one of the winners was this like 31 year old. Lmao.
I will not be embarrassed, i have no shame

not beyblading either kind of helps, now that i think about it
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:08 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I will not be embarrassed, i have no shame

not beyblading either kind of helps, now that i think about it

get out
Meh, i`ll only be 14 going on 15 so i dont think i`ll be embarassed.
(Dec. 13, 2008  3:21 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Meh, i`ll only be 14 going on 15 so i dont think i`ll be embarassed.

Darn you WOLF. If I ever see you at a tourney, I'll be sure to make my brother pwn you. Eee
Meh if I went with my friends it wouldn't be so bad but do they have age restrictions? cuz that would be suck
if its in new york i will enter
If i remember correctly in japan there was a free age division where anyone over the regular age limit can play. If they did that in the US i would deffinitly enter.
I would sooo go!!

Well not really, that would be stupid. I would be about 21 by the time is gets released over here, hangs head in shame. You would probably be classed as the P word, yes you should all know what I'm on about.
Somehow I doubt that anybody over the age of 14 will be allowed to compete, but then again, Hasbro doesn't need to touch MFB
(Dec. 14, 2008  2:38 AM)Grey Wrote: Hasbro doesn't need to touch MFB
Actually, I'm very intersted in the crazy colors Hasbro will come up with!