Is anybody interested in a brand new - HASBRO DRAGOON MS - ?

Medz may be interested in this Beyblade since the user has it on their list. I've just dropped the person a PM so hopefully they will find and respond to this topic. ^^
I think i will place it on ebay next time Wink it the the easiest way for me Smile
i will buy it but i don't know how could you tell me
Yeah i got 3 of them if you wait about one week i will place them (as allready written) on ebay.com , so that anybody who maybe buys more of them can save shipping costs Wink all you need is a ebay acount - if you DONT HAVE you can pm me and make a offer but i dont know the shipping costs right now ( i live in germany :-/ )
(Sep. 01, 2009  10:34 PM)123454321 Wrote: oh i will buy one but how much is it

(Sep. 01, 2009  8:14 PM)d4ver07 Wrote: ...if you DONT HAVE you can pm me and make a offer...

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
i think the bidding will start with 1 USD or something like that and then you can bid Grin is that what you wanted to know? Smile
so you are going to put 3 dragoon ms but do you know the exact date when you are putting them up on ebay.
oh yah could you also put it on ebay.ca because i live in canada and i need to buy it in canadian money
Your selling it for $0.99?!
(Sep. 18, 2009  5:10 PM)KidTala Wrote: Your selling it for $0.99?!

do you not understand what an auction is?