Is Zero G a Game Changer?

My First Topic here.
Since it's my first post here about this topic.

So yeah i'm a new blader don't have enought budget to buy ZERO G Beys or Make Synchromes I just buy leftover parts or cheap random boosters that are on sale here, so yeah i just thought i should make a topic about this because i had a hard time trying to get into the zero G type stadiums and gameplay usually my combos would floorscrape and stuff.

I just think the follow subtopics below should be discussed.

• Active and New Topics
  • Zero G vs Non Zero G Beys
    A Synchromed Zero G bey would be almost like 60grams if i'm not mistaken,
    Would a heavier bey always be better than a light bey? they would have trouble regaining balance after knocked sideways right without BD? while a lighter one would have and easier time regaining composure.

• What advice to give a newbie getting into ZERO G to buy?Give one examples for each below:

Non Zero G Beyblades Best of in stock form:
    Attack
    Defense
    Stamina
    Balance

Zero G Beyblades Best of in stock form:
    Attack
    Defense
    Stamina
    Balance

• The Best Zero G Combo vs The Best Non Zero G combo
    Zero G
    Attack
    Stamina
    Defense
    Balance

Non Zero G
    Attack
    Stamina
    Defense
    Balance

Stupid
    Closed Topics Below.
  • What is the appropriate Height so a bey will not floorscrape on ZERO G?
    Topic Closed.
  • Will the Metal Wheel decide if a bey floor scrapes?
    Topic Closed
  • Why doesn't Samurai Pegasis Floorscrape even though it has a low track?
    Topic Closed.
  • would there be a combo good for BB-10 and Zero G stadium?
    Topic Closed.
Eh, personally of course swaying stadiums are a game-changer and the added weight and combination variation of Synchrom also changes the game slightly ... All your other questions can relatively be answered quickly too in a simple topic like the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, but I will at least move this to the Zero-G Customizations sub-forum and let people who are more familiar with Zero-G combinations judge ...
Samurai Pegasis does scrape in the Zero-G Stadium .. Just not as often, mostly because of R2F's grip and height.
Eh, most of the questions in the OP do not reflect what the title said, but oh well ...

Anyways, I do not want to go all the way as to say that Zero-G is broke, but it certainly has controlled significant parts of the meta in BB-10.

On Synchromes in BB-10:

For example, Flash is barely viable anymore considering all of those Synchrome Attackers that can do on-par or slightly worse. In Defense, Synchromes are your best option. Considering that Flash can handle Duo, then Synchromes definitely can. Stamina is one of the only types still viable that has not been taken over by Zero-G. Duo and Phantom are still your best options. As for Balance, I know there are Synchrome combos out there, but they have not taken over the Balance type. Duo ___ 230MB is still useful, and I personally love the combo. Synchrome Spin Stealers have more or less taken over the type. Meteo is outclassed, and IMO L Drago Destroy/Guardian only has niche uses. Dragooon is the way to go now. It is heavy, left spin, and is more or less the Jack of All Trades. It has uses in Attack, Defense, Balance, and Spin Stealers.

On new Tracks and Bottoms released in Zero-G (in BB-10):

Where do I start. I guess from the beginning. W145 was originally put off since some thought it would equal DF145, i.e. stink. Then testing was done. It is now amazing for stamina, putting AD145 in the dust. Some even say it almost has outclassed AD145. CF has not seen any mainstream uses since it was released. Orojya is only OK for stamina, being outclassed by Duo/Phantom. Phoenic is great for attack, but don't know too much about it. E230 however, is a "game-changer". I mean, BD145's disk+230's height=crazy defense. Even this part has not taken up the meta game. High attackers (mostly Synchrome setups, Flash is not good on high heights) can handle E230. As for BD145, attackers that can make contact with mostly the MW (like 160) can beat it. So, again, E230 has not taken over the whole Defense meta. On to 160. It does have OK stamina, but W145 outclasses it. I think it is best for attackers, specifically Flash. Inguilt said he personally likes Flash+160. As for SB, nothing really good about it from what I have seen. Now for LW160. Not exactly sure where it stands in the meta. I mean, I personally have never heard of left spin stamina, they all end up being a spin stealer. Its height makes it vulnerable, anything low. As for BSF, I think KainHighwind knows it best. From what I have seen, he says that it works similarly to MB. It can tilt to "scoop up" opponents, or force smash them. It provides decent aggression and stamina. SA165, the flower pot of doom. It provides great LAD, and decent stamina. Otherwise I am not sure what it is good for. But its LAD puts it above all else when paired with Revizer and Dragooon. Now for SR200. I am not really sure what is is good for, except that KainHighwind and Inguilt have been doing exciting things with it. It mostly from what I've seen is make TB shine in terms of stamina. BWD. The next bottom of the D series. It seems like it is good for stamina, and can replace EWD in Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD. On to F230. I am not sure what its uses are in the BB-10 meta. As for TB, it has stamina. It seems great IMO, but it works best with SR200. SP230, the fixed E230 with spikes. In anyway, E230 does better. Spikes do not help, hah. Now, GF. GF. GF. Just plain amazing. It is like a flattened D. Just so fast. Remember Meteo L Drago CH120XF? GF replaces XF, and does so well. It is hard to explain, other than that it is great. Check out Meow!'s video comparing it to other versions in the Flat family.
So over, Tracks and Bottoms released in Zero-G were pretty influential on the meta.

On General Zero-G in Zero-G Stadiums :

No where near enough testing. I myself need to test more, but yeah. Anyways, Synchromes are pretty influential, just as in BB-10. But the attack using swaying aspect in general was actually pretty flawed. With right vs left spin, if right is using Sway Attack, it will usually lose, unless left spin is using an aggro tip. CF and GCF are not fast enough to handle left spin. The part that can do this though is GF. I don't have it, but ShinobuXD's video helped a lot. The thing is crazy fast.

But yeah, definitely more testing is needed.

But overall, Zero-G had a huge impact on the meta, and while it is not broke it has somewhat taken over the tier list.

Hope this all made sense.

/rant
I will try answering your questions in a simple way:
1. The minimum height would be 145 excluding BD145. We don't need a track that is wider than the metal wheels. It will easily scrape at the end of the battle thus lose a lot of stamina.
2. Metal wheel doesn't decide whether a combo will scrape or not. Track will.
3. A stock samurai pegasis scrape when used in zero g stadium because it has a low track.
4. Most of the combos used in zero g & bb-10 stadiums are different.
5. Depends on the combo, the result can go either way. But in a zero g stadium, the heavier the combo the better.
Awesome input sir Joyful_3 need time to read it.

New Topics Updated Grin
All beyblades are meant to be customized. So you have to think which one is more useful. Synchrom weighs around 60gr. The good things are they are harder to KO, has more defense than 4D beys but they also have their downsides such as poorer stamina and balance than some of 4D beys, they are too heavy to be a really good smash attack beys.

Next time, please use spoiler for a large quote.
There is no such thing as a zero g bey that's good uncustomized. Actually, 95% of the beys in stock form really suck unless you customize them...
BladerPao Wrote:•Zero G vs Non Zero G Beys
A Synchromed Zero G bey would be almost like 60grams if i'm not mistaken,
Would a heavier bey always be better than a light bey? they would have trouble regaining balance after knocked sideways right without BD? while a lighter one would have and easier time regaining composure.

Weight is not the biggest factor that would determine whether they would have trouble regaining balance or not. It has more to do with the Synchroms weight distribution. Some Chrome Wheels have better weight distibution than others, and even if a Chrome Wheel itself has bad weight distribution, certain Chrome Wheels balance each other out when they are in Synchrom. Saramanda is a great example of this, because it is very imbalanced by itself, but when in Synchrom with another Saramanda the weight distribution is pretty much symetrical which equates to a balanced Synchrom. This generally happens when a Chrome Wheel is in Synchrom with itself. I have seen Gryph Gryph E230BSF (in the BB-10), lean as far over as it can without the disk touching, and pick itself right back up after a few seconds.

BladerPao Wrote:•What advice to give a newbie getting into ZERO G to buy?Give one examples for each below:

Zero G Beyblades Best of in stock form:
Attack
Defense
Stamina
Balance

As wpardin and Shogun said, there are very few Beyblades in stock form that are good, especially Zero-G Beys because the Crystal Wheels are useless. With that said I cannot give an exact answer to your question, but what I can do is classify the Zero-G Chrome Wheels for you so that you will know which wheels are good for what.

Disclaimer: These are in no particular order, however, the first one I list in each category will be what I consider to be the best in that category

Attack: (this is based on Smash Attack, not sway attack because that has more to do with track and tip)
  • Wyvang
  • Pegasis
  • Bahamdia
  • Phoenic
  • Begirados
  • Gryph
  • Balro
  • Dragooon

Defense:
  • Revizer
  • Wyvang
  • Killerken
  • Gargole
  • Dragooon
  • Saramanda

Stamina:
  • Genbull
  • Orojya
  • Killerken
  • Gargole
  • Dragooon (mainly because spin stealer/equalizers are classified as Stamina)
Are These Metal Wheels your referring to?
[*]Wyvang
[*]Pegasis
[*]Bahamdia
[*]Phoenic
[*]Begirados
[*]Gryph
[*]Balro
[*]Dragooon

Pegasis is that the first pegasis? :3
Not at all, BladerPao. It seems that you have not had the pleasure of browsing all the information and pictures Beywiki has :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Category:Zero-G

If you read and look at everything there, you will surely have much less questions.
(Mar. 08, 2013  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not at all, BladerPao. It seems that you have not had the pleasure of browsing all the information and pictures Beywiki has :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Category:Zero-G

If you read and look at everything there, you will surely have much less questions.

Oh okay :3 Thanks hehe
If you'd looked around you could have found the answers to these questions with not much effort.
The main thing about the phrase "Game Changer" is the "Game" part. As far as the game of Beyblade it has changed with all the different parts given by Zero G beys. Everything from the Stadiums, the new battle strategies and even the top tier list. So I say Zero G is a game changer.
Post Concluded ZERO G is a huge GAME Changer :3 Thanks for all the inputs guys.