Is Unbalanced Attack Worth It?

I’ve been trying to figure out what items to purchase next. I want to keep it under $25 and I’m deadset on buying the yellow Random Layer Buster Excalibur, which brings my maximum money left to work with to about $19.

My original plan was to buy the green Random Booster Twin Nemesis.1’.Hit.Wedge so that I could use the 1’ and Hit in conjunction with the Buster Excalibur to create some unbalanced attack potential or try to balance the Excalibur Layer by turning the Disc and Frame opposite the sword.

The thing is, I don’t particularly like the color of the Nemesis and Wedge isn’t a great tip so I was wondering if I should just get a different Beyblade entirely and forget about unbalanced attack. I was wondering how strong unbalanced attack is on bX or if I should just buy a cooler, better Beyblade.
Wrong Forum, this is supposed to be kn the QnA forum, but Stamina and defense are dominating the metagame at this time so no it's not worth it. Besides, Xcalibur will lose stamina early in battle due to the unbalance in it. So to answer your question, no.

Just get prts from the metagame
(Feb. 18, 2019  4:15 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I’ve been trying to figure out what items to purchase next. I want to keep it under $25 and I’m deadset on buying the yellow Random Layer Buster Excalibur, which brings my maximum money left to work with to about $19.

My original plan was to buy the green Random Booster Twin Nemesis.1’.Hit.Wedge so that I could use the 1’ and Hit in conjunction with the Buster Excalibur to create some unbalanced attack potential or try to balance the Excalibur Layer by turning the Disc and Frame opposite the sword.

The thing is, I don’t particularly like the color of the Nemesis and Wedge isn’t a great tip so I was wondering if I should just get a different Beyblade entirely and forget about unbalanced attack. I was wondering how strong unbalanced attack is on bX or if I should just buy a cooler, better Beyblade.

Unbalanced attack on Buster is pretty good I just tested it and Unbalanced is Better than trying to Balance it
Go with a Hell Salamander with it's attack and defense. It's worth it though.
it is kind of risky but it does increase burst attack however the burst resistance drastically decreases and the stamina is so poor then the normal attack type
Imbalance is bad for every type. If you want a good Attack Layer, then go with Cho-Z Valkyrie or Slash Valkyrie.

Next time, use the Purchase Consultation topic for questions related specifically to buying.