Is Prominence Valkyrie even burstable?

So is Prominence Valkyrie burstable with it's stock combo. Also, I'm not talking about bursting it using hands obviously... I'm talking about bursting it with stock combo in action, no matter what combo it goes up against, I've never seen it burst with a dash driver. It also seems very op at first glance, it has a rebound system and after one click, there's another rebound system? Also not to mention the armor and layer being very good at draining spin? So what do you think, is it really burstable?
In most circumstances, I don't expect Prominence Valkyrie's stock combo to burst at all.
However, I wouldn't consider it OP as the combo lacks same spin stamina nor does it have good LAD.
Usually I'd agree with the lack of same-spin Stamina, but Prominence does have some uses in destabilizing opponents when the armor comes off which makes up for that somewhat. Still terrible LAD though.

And hey, bursting it is supposed to be a challenge, that's why this bey exists to begin with. It's likely possible, but very, very improbable with what we have now.
Maybe it’s forge disc is really hard to turn because there is no such thing as an unburstable bey
(Mar. 22, 2022  8:08 AM)Electro_Volcano Wrote: Maybe it’s forge disc is really hard to turn because there is no such thing as an unburstable bey
Let's break it down (I'm not an expert):
First we have the Prominence blade, it has the iconic Phoenix armor and can tank a possible click or 2, it can also mess with the movement pattern of the opponent when it goes off so there's that.
Second, the Valkyrie1 core. It might sound weird but Valk1 is bad at attack, having more uses at stamina or defense (not sure about the newer mold but it should be about the same). Combine it with Prominence and you get a funny synergy of impact absorbtion thanks to the spring gimmick and a harder time making a click (and that would go to the armor)
For the disc we have Over, not optimal for burst resisntance. You would want a light disc because that reduces the flywheel effect, thus reducing burst risk (obv light weight brings a lot of cons). But considering the DB discs and their range of weight, Over is a good choice just to make the combo better.
Atomic, the dash. Valkyrie1 works best with ' drivers, so that's good. Performance wise tho not the greatest. I should also mention it is a free spinning plastic ball tip, meaning it has less friction so it doesn't suffer from the same problems of Quest and Keep (having less burst resistance for more KO resistance.)
Armor is 0. Having a heavier layer is good for burst resistance since it would have more inertia and would be harder to slow down, thus the disc has an even harder time bursting. The armor doesn't make that big of a difference (except 7), so there's that.
Overall, it is tough to burst.