Is LootCrate worth it?

Hey guys, your favorite white rapper here. Just a simple question, is um LootCrate actually good? Or just filled with cheap plastic stuff and crappy t-shirts?
Not really worth it to be honest.pretty much a waste of time generally.
Depends on the month, really.
i dunno, ive seen some pretty good stuff in it sometimes
They have some really cool stuff there, depends on which month, I personally don't think its not worth it.
Sometimes they get some interesting stuff and exclusives, but overall it's not really worth it. It's mostly just junk.
I think it really comes down to what you like/looking for. Friends of mine have said they like it, while others not so much. Although if you don't really want to commit to a loot crate purchase you could probably find the certain thing you want online for a lot cheaper. Personally I would not purchase a subscription unless you know you'll like everything no question (which is probably not most people).
Based on the opinions all posted in here. Lootcrate = Mixed bad.
I prefer either Marvel Collector Corps or The new Star Wars box, because I would pretty much dig anything that comes from those. But this is a bit on the random side, you'd have to be into EVERYTHING to like everything you get.
Depends on the month.I got a three month subscription and December was amazing. Although im not really into what they have planned for January. The site shows the theme for each month so if your down for what they've got lined up for the month just get it one month at a time. But it would be more pricey to do that three months in a row. I would not spend your own money on a subscription, but ask for it as a gift. The stuff inside is really cool as long as youre into what ever series/ brands they pick from. December had BB-8 socks, han solo bobble head, a halo ammo tin, and some patches and badges. There is also a t shirt every month now. If your into a wide variety of video games, movies, and comics then yea get a three month plan and risk it. But if you are only interested in finding a select few bits of merch dont.