Introductions

Well i may aswell say abit about myself only joined the forums 2 days ago never got round to this went straight to posting Tongue_out Basically i love Beyblade well anime and manga in general with a passion since i got the first Beyblade volume 1 book i was hooked i watched the very first episode the day it air'd Kai is my favorite cjharacter as you may have guessed Tongue_out and then when the toys were released i jumped at the opportunity to get them my first 2 Beys were Dranzer F and Master Draciel and then it just expanded from there i stopped playing as i got older though Smile and now here i am just a humble collector Smile alright spoken to some awesome people on here Smile so yeah thats me done Smile
hi welcome to the WBO.try not to get Warned.if you need Help or whant to talk just PM me.well have i nice timeSmile
Thanks Tongue_out i know mosrt of the rules on forums im registered on a few so i dont think im gunna be warned lol thanks for the pm invite Smile
your welcome have fun
Hi you! I'm Duck, and welcome to World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me! I made the same mistake as you, posting before making an Introductory Thread! Tongue_out_wink
welcome to the WBO.....!!! if you need any help PM me.. your sign is cool..!!
Thanks for the welcomes Smile thanks dude i really like it aswell one of my favourite scenes from G-rev Smile