Introduction to me.

I’m new to this website so I don’t know a lot about it but found it from the links to bladers  in beybase. I’m from Tulsa and want to know if there’re any bladers from there. Also can someone tell me how to reply to a reply to one of my posts?
YO! Someone In my Area! welcome to tell WBO Enjoy your stay!

(Aug. 30, 2021  4:17 AM)Delta4976 Wrote: I’m new to this website so I don’t know a lot about it but found it from the links to bladers  in beybase. I’m from Tulsa and want to know if there’re any bladers from there. Also can someone tell me how to reply to a reply to one of my posts?

there's a small arrow on the post of others click it the you can quote someone!
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: YO! Someone In my Area! welcome to tell WBO Enjoy your stay!

Nice someone else in Tulsa! My name is Daniel btw and my profile is delta bc I like the beyblade burst character.

(Aug. 30, 2021  4:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: YO! Someone In my Area! welcome to tell WBO Enjoy your stay!

(Aug. 30, 2021  4:17 AM)Delta4976 Wrote: I’m new to this website so I don’t know a lot about it but found it from the links to bladers  in beybase. I’m from Tulsa and want to know if there’re any bladers from there. Also can someone tell me how to reply to a reply to one of my posts?

Thanks for the help
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:20 AM)Delta4976 Wrote:

Nice someone else in Tulsa! My name is Daniel btw and my profile is delta bc I like the beyblade burst character.

Thanks for the help

Np!
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:20 AM)Delta4976 Wrote: Nice someone else in Tulsa! My name is Daniel btw and my profile is delta bc I like the beyblade burst character.

Thanks for the help

Np!

So is this website like beyblades Reddit?
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:25 AM)Delta4976 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Np!

So is this website like beyblades Reddit?

It's more of a beybade and more website were we make Fan Fictions, discuss about releases and Post threads about different idea things but! Make sure to read the rules!
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:25 AM)Delta4976 Wrote: So is this website like beyblades Reddit?

It's more of a beybade and more website were we make Fan Fictions, discuss about releases and Post threads about different idea things but! Make sure to read the rules!

I read the 3 important ones so far but I’ll read the full thing soon.
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:29 AM)Delta4976 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: It's more of a beybade and more website were we make Fan Fictions, discuss about releases and Post threads about different idea things but! Make sure to read the rules!

I read the 3 important ones so far but I’ll read the full thing soon.

K!
Delta, if you want a Delta Zakuro PFP (Profile Picture) then here it is https://images.app.goo.gl/ytJaeW3F4T6J1yoy5 to apply it go to settings and there should be a camera button next to your standard PFP click it then apply the PFP you want Note: You have to download the image then attach it.

Welcome to WBO, I'm glad you took my advice about introducing yourself!
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Delta, if you want a Delta Zakuro PFP (Profile Picture) then here it is https://images.app.goo.gl/ytJaeW3F4T6J1yoy5 to apply it go to settings and there should be a camera button next to your standard PFP click it then apply the PFP you want  Note: You have to download the image then attach it.

Welcome to WBO, I'm glad you took my advice about introducing yourself!

Thank you for telling me how to choose a pfp. I was curious but I didn’t want to ask bc I thought it was probably obvious.
Ello there, I guess. My name is SpeedySuomi, formerly known as Longinox.