Introduction Post :D

Hi all, my name is zerosaga, or just Zero as my friends call me. I'm new here but I've been into beyblade for a while. I even recently started making a story about beyblade burst so far, and it's turned into a grand project with my friends that drew art and everything... I'm still updating it, but they wanted to help me out and we have a lot of really grand plans for it. Hopefully I can share it in the future! Smile Hope everyone has been well!
Welcome to the WBO! Follow the rules, and you’ll do fine!
Thank you guys! My current pfp is actually one of the characters that appears in that story, so yeah!Thanks for the warm welcome. I greatly appreciate it ^^
Hey there! Welcome! Thats a pretty cool profile pic there. I love to see some artistic talent here once in a while. Welcome to the WBO!
(May. 25, 2020  12:44 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hey there! Welcome! Thats a pretty cool profile pic there. I love to see some artistic talent here once in a while. Welcome to the WBO!

Thanks, but this was actually made by a youtuber pal of mine that goes by Motionwarrior. Check her out sometime, she makes great stuff! The art that was made for the story so far is crazy =_=;... but thanks! I'll be sure to let her know!
Welcome to the WBO hope you have a great time hete