Introduction

I'm Carlos, a 12 year old male who loves beyblade, my speciality beyblade type is defence. My first beyblade was a Unicrest U1. I have so many good memories with defence type beyblade so that's why it's my special type. I hope to meet new people and learn more beyblade experience. Thank you
Welcome I hope you like it here at the wbo also I love Unicrest U1 too.
Cool...Nice to meet you Carlos.
Hi , I am sairam ,a thirteen years old male from guntur andra Pradesh India . I like balance type and my beyblade is achilles
Yupp!! Nice to meet you

We're just the same newbies!!! I am Al Edison, a 12 year old boy who has few beyblades. My first beyblade was wild wyvern. Hey Carlos,please post on the bey lotto and win prizes! Oooops I forgotten I live in the Philippines. Oh how wonderful wbo connect us bladers all over the world. Hope we become friends.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation, a place where people of all ages can geek out over Beyblade together. In this website, one may sell or buy a product, discuss hype, or just hang out with fellow bladers. You may also register for and join tournaments, which are held in a major city near you. Feel free to inquire anything of the dozens, maybe hundreds, of wonderful individuals who are dedicated to helping others out. Thank you for joining the WBO and I hope you have a good time!