Introduction

Hello wbo, after watching the metal masters anime I have been collecting beyblades to this day. I never looked on the internet at beyblade videos and forums before a few weeks ago, and that has inspired me to make a Youtube channel (ametalfight) and join the wbo. I have over 70 mfb beys. I have seen many burst beys and they look cool but I haven't bought one yet. My favorite beyblades are Phantom Orion, Beat Lynx, and Gravity Perseus. I am hoping to improve the quality of my videos.
Hello and welcome to the WBO, Ametalfight!
(Jul. 06, 2017  4:50 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO, Ametalfight!

Hello and thank you!
Heya, what's up? How you doin? Hopefully you're doing fine and dandy.
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm CoffeeBoy, but my real name is Masroor. You guys can call me Machu though. I'm a guy whose seventeen, Pakistani and Muslim. I'm probably a die-hard fan of the Beyblade franchise ever since I laid my eyes upon Kai Hiwatari. Yes, I am a fan of the original series and not the proceeding series like Metal Fight or Burst, but I'll happily meet and greet with anyone and everyone Joyful_3
I'm mostly a writer, and a poet as well. I read & write fanfictions, they really strengthened my bond with the franchise and introduced me to other prospects of the fandom, as well as other members of it.
Asides from beyblade and evident from my profile picture, I'm a wrestling fanatic. The Undertaker, Sting, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, John Cena are among my many favorites. As well as I'm a longtime fan of cartoons, with Ed Edd n Eddy standing out as my all-time favorite, along with the Looney Tunes, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai jack, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Sheep in the Big City, Mike Lu and Og. As well as other children's program such as Oggy and the Cockroaches, Spongebob Squarepants, Blue's Clues (yes I watch children's programming, I still watch them, much better than any misleading politics or scandalous entertainment shows, oh and I watch the Steve Burns one, not the Joe one)
Asides from beyblade, the other animes which I watch include Slayers, Naruto, Dragon Ball (Z & GT), Kuroshitsuji and 91 Days. I also listen to music and watch movies, go out on long walks, read, get knowledge from anywhere & everywhere and just enjoy a good time.
So I hope you weren't bored through this long tedious introduction, what can I say? I like doing them x3 so I'll definitely be looking forward to my time over here in the forum and hopefully get acquainted with you and and hopefully even be friends Smile Till then take care and sayonara Joyful_3
Hello and welcome to the WBO, CoffeeBoy!