Introduction

Hello Bladers! I'm Mojoblader30 (you can call me Mojo). I just registered to WBO few days ago and just want to greet and meet some other bladers :3. By the way, I've just created a combo for Zero G. I think it's stamina if I'm not mistaken. Here's the combo: MSF revizer orojya GB145 BS. Mind if anyone wanted to try out my combination and give some feedbacks? Thanks Grin
Hey Mojo, welcome to the WBO!

Revizer and Orojya aren't great together and BS is what the name implies. If you want stamina, then Genbu Genbu would be good, maybe Genbu Genbu/Revizer SA165 BWD for Sway Defense with good stamina? Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Welcome to WorldBeyblade.org Mojo!
As for your combo, I wouldn't recommend using any beyblade part in the sharp series ever, Mostly because of how tippy they are, Instead, ironically the Defense Series is the all time best for Stamina (D, SD, WD, EWD). Why not try switching to one of these tips (WD EWD and SD for lower heights and D and SD for heights above 145). Maybe you'll see that the beyblade has good life after death and can spin for a long time after it lost a lot of spin, On the WBO that is referred to as LAD and is a really useful part of making a good stamina beyblade!
Hope you enjoy your time on the website and learn a bit about beyblade while you're at it, I'm pretty new myself and i've learned tons about the beyblade Metagame.
Welcome to the WBO, Mojo. Grin