Introduction

Hey, everyone!! I'm Wolf Marshall!!
I was born in 2001, I'm 21, and I've been a really big fan of
Beyblade since I first saw the first dozen episodes back between 2012 and 2013!!
I'm soon to acquire a Blue Dark Wolf Bey because it's my favorite animal, and Blue is my
favorite color!! Plus, I wanna be more of a good heroic version of a wielder of Dark Wolf since
Doji was a Villain in the Metal Series. Speaking of which, I'm a really big fan of the original
Metal Series from Fusion to Shogun Steel!! I'm also from the 757 area of VA. I used to have several
Beys some years ago with a Bey-Locker and a few launchers, but I got rid of them because I took a
step away from Beyblade for a while because I was on a journey of growth and self-preservation and
self-discovery, but now I'm back, and now I'm socializing and interacting here with my Bey Community, and I'm
going down the path I feel I should go with the Blader's Spirit (as Gingka Hagane would always say)!! I look forward to
any and all further interactions and activities I can participate in from this point on, and I'm grateful and happy and
excited to be here as a proud Blader!! Let It Rip!!
Hello. 👋I see you have the determination of a blader like myself, but unlike you I have the taste for beyblade baddies, look up the name Lui Shirosagi, one of the strongest bladders in beyblade burst. He owns a bey called Luinor and has 6 evolutions. He is the main antagonist of season 1of beyblade burst. BTW Luinor is pretty much the L-Drago of the series because it is left spinning and has metal, the only thing not there is rubber like meteo l drago. Lui is my favorite character for his fire hair, literally and figuratively. He is the most confident blader and his cackle says it all. If you haven't go watch the burst series to find out more. Luinor's later evolutions are even competitive in stock combo. For instance Rage Longinus, BTW Longinus is the name in Japan. In English dub anime it is Luinor. The Takara Tomy beys are better BTW. Anyway, they are competitive for attack type combinations such as GL Ov. Ex'( pronounced guilty Longinus, over, extreme dash). That will get u started in comp. Beyblade burst format. Anyway good luck with tournaments. I've for one haven't gone to one yet but I wish I could. Goodbye for now. 👋
Heya!! Nice to meet you!! Thanks for responding, I'm glad I'm starting to interact with people on here!! I am very familiar with powerful legendary bladers like Gingka with his Pegasus, Ryuga with his L-Drago, Kyoya with his Leone, Ryo with his Pheonix, Tsubasa with his Eagle, Benkei with his Bull, Kenta with his Saggittario, and the other legendary bladers through all of the 3 Metal Seasons, such as the EU bladers with Capricorn and Grand Cetus and Gravity Destroyer, Masamune with his Ray Striker, the Chinese Bladers of Team Wang Hu Zan, and so many others!! I'm also super familiar with, and fond of, the new bladers who would become known very vastly from the Shogun chapter of the beyblade world for its evolution with the beyblade culture and the beauty of it with the joy it would bring!! I have been very skeptical of Beyblade Burst, but the blader in me is curious to what lies ahead in the story.....I shall soon look into it further with more consideration....many thanks for giving me a holler!! Much appreciated, my beyblade-brethren. Goodbye for now.