Introducing the Rare Bey Hunter... BobbyBeyblade!

Hello everyone!

Basically, I collect rare Beyblades and post videos of them on YouTube. I also have a Blog that talks about new information regarding limited edition and rare releases that gets updated frequently. Both links are down in my signature.

My collection of high quality videos and pictures:

Sol Blaze [VID] [PIC]
Sol Blaze Eclipse [VID] [PIC]
Mercury Anubis [VID] [PIC]
Galaxy Pegasis Gold [VID] [PIC]
Galaxy Pegasis Silver [VID] [PIC]
Galaxy Pegasis Bronze [VID] [PIC]
Quetzalcoatl Silver [VID] [PIC]
Quetzalcoatl Gold [VID] [PIC]
Infinity Libra [VID] [PIC]
Bakushin Susanoo [VID] [PIC]
Ultimate Lightning L Drago [VID] [PIC]
Burn Phoenix Ice Blue [VID] [PIC]
Crystal Earth Aquila [VID] [PIC]
Burn Pisces [VID] [PIC]
Rock Aries Black [VID] [PIC]

I'm Australian. I'm 20 years old. I study at Uni. I work in a warehouse. I love collecting.

My collection has been shined, professionally placed with stickers and sprayed with acrylic spray to preserve them for collection purposes.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to discussing the newest and rarest Beys with you all! Check out my YouTube channel and my Blog and ask me any questions you like! I'd love to hear from you! Tongue_out

- BobbyBeyblade
Are you sure they aren't TT Hongli's version? I'm not saying that they are fake just asking. Also Galaxy Pegasus Silver is awsome! Were do you get these?
The Silver Galaxy Pegasis is my favourite of the three! I get them from an eBay contact in Hong Kong. Most of them are Takara Tomy and some are Sono Kong but none of them are fake. Tongue_out
TT hongli doesn't make MFB fakes anyway.

Welcome bobby
Righto. Cool, thanks mate! What is TT Hongli then? Just another toy making company?

I <3 IT Crowd btw Joyful_2
TT Hongli made fake plastic beyblades.
That's a pretty impressive set of beys you got there. How much did it cost, total?

That is, of course, if you feel like telling.

Oh, and I shall now engage in the traditionnal welcoming ceremony: Welcome!
Epic.
You are a great collector.
I completally understand you I love buying rare version,basically the lowest priced beyblade I have was 25-30€

BTW they are all 100% original and takara.
Ice blu burn phoenix is awesome,I should buy one
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:59 PM)Dude Wrote: That's a pretty impressive set of beys you got there. How much did it cost, total?

That is, of course, if you feel like telling.

Oh, and I shall now engage in the traditionnal welcoming ceremony: Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome, haha! Yeah all in all it cost me a few weeks pay! Not gonna say how much because I don't really know myself! And I MYSELF would rather not know, If you know what I mean, haha. If I knew how much I was spending, I might stop getting them lol! XD
Where did you get your Silver Quetz?
How much too? If this is too personal, forget it, I will apologize.
I just want to get one >_<
Dan: You can buy one from dimsum2u

Welcome master collecter!! I bow at your epic collection of Beys.

BTW just a tip from a young buisness man, (I would keep those and after like 2-3 years, they could be sold for a tremendous price. But of course your a collector!)
Thanks Akel!

Yeah I guess I can't keep them forever. Or can I? When ever I get over Beyblades, I'll sell them! Tongue_out

... Or when I need the money, haha!

Yeah I got my Silver Quetz from dimsum2u as well, before I signed up here.
Grrrrrr...... Don't like you....

Kidding, Welcome to the WBO!
wow! if only im old enough to do what youre doing i would totally do!!!! LOL

acrylic.. hmm.. is that a good way to preserve the sticker when theyre played? i use nail polish but still the sticker gets ugly..

welcome to us! XD
Now that's a collection. Man, I would die to have one of these, lol. Anyways, we welcome you and your "oh so awesome collection I could basically stare at it all day and dream about having it" collection. Welcome to the WBO.

Also, you've earned my subscription to you.
@gumballs Acrylic spray is good for keeping the stickers on and also keeping the metal wheels shiny. I don't know about when in battle cos I don't battle em. XD

@RayJoker Thanks mate! You're too kind! Tongue_out
you should geta second set for battling!XD (or just random unrare ones for battling)
speaking of battling, have you ever battled one? Do you know if they're any good? On a side note, I know a beyblade collector's dream. I don't have one, but I know someone who does. It is called Meteo L Drago. Call me a NOOB (which I kinda am) if I'm wrong about the dream thing, but it's just a suggestion for ya!

Welcome to the WBO!
Ah, a fellow Aussie! Welcome to the forums! Nice collection too. I've been wanting to get some of the beys you have bought, but won't be doing that right now. I have gone out and bought other beys...in 3 months of collecting, I already have 30+ beys! Bad thing is, I'm meant to be saving up money for a trip at the end of the month...I just can't stop myself, lol.
Spaz76 No I haven't battled them. I can't bring myself to clang their metal wheels together. Also, I'd like to keep them perfect for reselling later down the line when I can make a profit. Getting doubles would be a good idea but it would be expensive to buy two of an already expensive purchase. :\

I do actually have a Meteo L Drago although it's not quite rare. Confused

BeyFan Thanks for the welcome! I know what you mean about the spending, haha! XD So you're from Australia? Where abouts you from? PM me if you want. Thanks for the kind words!
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Amazing what beyblade commitment can get you Smile
Great collection!
Welcome to the WBO !
Glad to see more Australians ! ^^
Thanks Pyro!

Thanks blah! Awesome! So we got a few Aussies on here! Smile
yes another Australian, and a collector. i normally collect yu-gi-oh card sets (example: roids, e-heroes). i also just collect card games, i never throw anything out or sell things. hope to see you around and nice collection.

ps: i just thought of this, Bobby collecting a hobbie.