Introducing myself

Hi everyone my name is razzor I am 27 and live in the UK I been playing beyblade since primary school and tbh with you all I will never stop as a kid I was never allowed to any tournaments so just did tournaments at school with my friends and as there never any tournaments in the UK anymore I want to start making some around the whole UK and trying to bring beyblade back as there is still alot of bladers over here I'm hoping to make alot of friends here and have people to talk to about beyblade thank you for having me
(May. 29, 2020  11:40 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi everyone my name is razzor I am 27 and live in the UK I been playing beyblade since primary school and tbh with you all I will never stop as a kid I was never allowed to any tournaments so just did tournaments at school with my friends and as there never any tournaments in the UK anymore I want to start making some around the whole UK and trying to bring beyblade back as there is still alot of bladers over here I'm hoping to make alot of friends here and have people to talk to about beyblade thank you for having me

Welcome to the WBO. Hope you enjoy this website Smile
(May. 29, 2020  11:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  11:40 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi everyone my name is razzor I am 27 and live in the UK I been playing beyblade since primary school and tbh with you all I will never stop as a kid I was never allowed to any tournaments so just did tournaments at school with my friends and as there never any tournaments in the UK anymore I want to start making some around the whole UK and trying to bring beyblade back as there is still alot of bladers over here I'm hoping to make alot of friends here and have people to talk to about beyblade thank you for having me

Welcome to the WBO. Hope you enjoy this website Smile

(May. 30, 2020  12:25 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  11:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Hope you enjoy this website Smile thank you 
Welcome to wbo!
Hi I am new myself I hope you enjoy it here 👍🏾
(Jun. 04, 2020  2:11 PM)ism@10 Wrote: Hi I am new myself I hope you enjoy it here 👍🏾

Hi yes really enjoy it do you sorry for late reply only had message saying you posted a reply