Introducing myself

I honestly don't know where to start here as there is a fair amount for me to say about myself. XD

Anyways I've checked up on a few of the topics around this forum here and there over the months,and well I figured I might as well join up and see what it's really like over here. I've grown up with Beyblades for years,dating back to 2002 and the original plastic series of Beyblades. I stopped for years but started up agai,n when I noticed my younger brother collecting the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters beyblades about a year or two ago. Now I guess since I'm 20 I feel as though I'm too old for this,but I still secretly enjoy it as it was something I grew up with.

Anyways, hello to everyone here, and I hope to learn a lot more during my stay.
Welcome to the WBO,

It dosen't matter how old you are, it just matters if you love beyblades or not.

So hope you have a great time here!!!!!
Welcome Reploid! Hope you have a great time here at the WBO!
(and don't forget to read the rules and your Welcome PM if you haven't already!) Smile
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, Reploid! It doesn't matter how old you are, as long as you have fun! I hope you have a great time here! Make certain you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate, the welcome wagon I've received in only a few short hours here.

Anyways,I suppose I could tell a little more about myself,I'm in the Western Mass/New England area of the U.S. Aside from Beyblading,I also Pokemon battle quite often and I'm also a TF2 Player,as well as a Fire Emblem and Bleach fanatic. Of course being a college student, I'm rather busy so I'm not always on every single day but I'm on when I can. xD
Definitely don't worry about age. I got told not to when I showed up about a week ago, and I'm older than you are.

There's no age limit on having fun Smile
welcome to the wbo
Gravity Brave is right
Welcome to the WBO. Your not old by any means. Im 23 and i love it. Never feel to old to do what you love.

Here are some threads you might find helpful.

If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.