Introducing me, Hello!

Im new, I joined about 4 days ago.

Im new at beyblading, I started playing it on May 17th 2010.

I LOVE music Grin I LOVE to draw as well. I play soccer. (IM PRO)

I recently trained with the Brazilians on the 19h to 24th of July Grin

I enter many soccer tourneys, went to the finals once.

I do pretty well in school. Favourite subjects, gym, math, drama and music.

I love to hang out with my friends and family.

I do karate, entered 3 tourneys, 2nd place for all of them Grin

Im vietnamese. I LOVE Blue

I also entered a 10k student relay race in missauga on may 15th. 10th place out of thousands.

I was 14th place in a 2.1k race out of about 30.

Nothing much left Grin This is pretty long xD
Nice to meet you and that preety awsome all the things you do and i hope yu find beyblade intresting as well and i pray hope you keep up on your great work in all the other stuff as well.Im also up to talk or pm anytime pal I hope you have fun on here have alot experiences and fun meeting new people and just blading but just to tell you i plan to be the best at blading so get ready!
(Aug. 08, 2010  11:27 PM)o.v.pegasis Wrote: Nice to meet you and that preety awsome all the things you do and i hope yu find beyblade intresting as well and i pray hope you keep up on your great work in all the other stuff as well.Im also up to talk or pm anytime pal I hope you have fun on here have alot experiences and fun meeting new people and just blading but just to tell you i plan to be the best at blading so get ready!

Thanks, and thats a BIG dream. I have dreams, but yours beat mine Grin

Also, I do love beyblading. I just wish the second wave of Beys came out. Im just so excited!
(Aug. 08, 2010  11:27 PM)o.v.pegasis Wrote: Nice to meet you and that preety awsome all the things you do and i hope yu find beyblade intresting as well and i pray hope you keep up on your great work in all the other stuff as well.Im also up to talk or pm anytime pal I hope you have fun on here have alot experiences and fun meeting new people and just blading but just to tell you i plan to be the best at blading so get ready!

Your just copy and pasting this to every intro thread. :T
Hey there Grin Welcome to WBO
Welcome to the WBO!