Introducing: TEAM FORMAT! - Pilot Event: BEY OR DIE @ Unplugged Expo on 9/27/14

But it would be hard for the committee to keep up with team rankings if people are always dissolving teams and stuff.
So if three teams are playing then would there be a finals like in regular Round Robin, if so how?
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:03 AM)Neo Wrote: That's a pretty stupid rule.
Just delete the team if he doesn't want to be on it anyone. Decision final. Then he can join another.
Seriously, no reason to soul-bond someone to their team.

If you delete the team then the other members too will get deleted
If his reason is to join another team, that just adds extra benefits to the captain while the rest of the members would suffer because of the Capitan
He shouldn't even be in the team if he wants to abandon it later and put his team members in dirt, that's selfish !
If there is a member who is causing the captian harm, then I guess there is a rule where the captain can remove him out and add any other persons willing to join the team
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:03 AM)Neo Wrote: That's a pretty stupid rule.
Just delete the team if he doesn't want to be on it anyone. Decision final. Then he can join another.
Seriously, no reason to soul-bond someone to their team.

Uwik already addressed this a few posts above yours:

(Aug. 29, 2014  4:21 AM)Uwik Wrote: It pretty much means that if the team is dissolved, the team itself just won't be listed in the Team Ranking. The team's prior battles and BeyPoints will still be archived. The captain can never lead another team in the future. He/she can then join other teams as members. If the prior captain wants to form another team, then that captain will pick up the old team, right where he/she left off.

However, I've added clarification to one statement in the OP. Instead of saying "Captains can only join one team, for life", I've changed it to "Captains can only lead one team, for life". Sorry for any misunderstanding that caused.
Thank you...
Grammar mistake fixed. Thanks.
With all these new rules, maybe the OP of the [RULES] Teams thread needs updating? At the very least, to mention that 15-character team name limit; as of now, several teams' names exceed 15 characters.
You guys do know that the 15 character limit is a MyBB thing, not really a rule. It's the same as regular usernames.The system just won't allow it.
Gotta say, this is so incredible!

For as long as I have been a Blader, all I could ever think about was how amazing it would be to not only go to a tournament, but to go to a tournament with a team and be able to play as a team.

I hope one day I can finally make that dream come true.

Thank you WBO Committee for making my dream that much more reachable!
(Sep. 04, 2014  1:52 AM)LDragoFanBoy Wrote: i need a team
Hey don't worry! you can join my team if you'd likeSmile
And are you coming to B.O.D?
anybody in texas know if there is going to be a tournament this year i been itching to get my winning streak on
Personally I love this format. This will be fun on so many levels.
are there any qualifiyng tournaments :\
Sorry, but since the community alrdeady spent lot's of mony for qualifiers this year, it would just be too much, unless somehow there could be, but i hardly dought that would happen:\
If i consider this, im probs gonna do this with some of my noob friends. That way other high ranked bladers like storm, pepsi, etc can make teams with lower rank bladers and as a result, make a larger variety of powerful beyblade teams. Only thing is i have no way to contact my local blader friends...
Wait, any format is allowed, so its gonna be HMS vs Plastic vs MF
No, you can't battle between formats in WBO tournaments, and I don't see why anyone would want to.
because you don't get better than a plastic ma brother Wink

(Sep. 11, 2014  7:38 PM)Dual Wrote: No, you can't battle between formats in WBO tournaments, and I don't see why anyone would want to.
(Sep. 11, 2014  3:55 PM)DSiks Wrote: Wait, any format is allowed, so its gonna be HMS vs Plastic vs MF

No, it just means that Team Format will be playable under any of the current WBO Organized Play Formats. You could have a Team Format HMS tournament, a Team Format Zero-G tournament, etc.
I have 2 questions. 1 Can people who are not members of the WBO join my team? EXAM: Me (captain), My best friend, and my sister. [Golden Dragon] and 2. Once this is tested and becomes popular, why not hold our own world tournoment?
(Sep. 15, 2014  6:46 AM)Strata Dragon Wrote: I have 2 questions. 1 Can people who are not members of the WBO join my team? EXAM: Me (captain), My best friend, and my sister. [Golden Dragon] and 2. Once this is tested and becomes popular, why not hold our own world tournoment?

Absolutely, but any participant in a World Beyblade Organization must have an account on the site, so you can just spend a few minutes to create accounts for those two other people.

We would love to, but a world tournament, especially as a team format, would require an enormous amount of funds that we do not have since donations have been rather dry in the past few years.
i like how something i have been waiting for and semi pushing to happen finally does as i come back to the wbo (again..)

got to say, i am excited to forward team tournaments.
Just wanted to post because I am listed in the example in OP and that is awesome.
(Sep. 18, 2014  3:11 PM)SK Wrote: Just wanted to post because I am listed in the example in OP and that is awesome.

Hahaha, I'm surprised you noticed!
Turns out Jason Deline, voice of Benkei will be at Unplugged Expo next weekend!: https://www.facebook.com/unpluggedexpo/p...7964775009