Introding me

wassup this is just a new account i made since i forgot my old account name and anyways i used to play beyblade when it was plastic but then i heard about mfb and its coming out aug 1 in us so i wanna make sure i get some advice in purchasing
Do you at least remember part of the name of your old account?
Hm, not even the IP address brings forth another account ...

Anyway, if you want to know what to buy for Beyblade Metal Fusion, if you read the private message you received when you signed up, you should find a link that is very useful ...
Hi im Michael.i used 2 play beyblade b4 but i retired but im coming back and gonna go 2 the top.im making a team if anyone is interested
I'll be on your team.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:23 PM)dranzerallday1 Wrote: Hi im Michael.i used 2 play beyblade b4 but i retired but im coming back and gonna go 2 the top.im making a team if anyone is interested
Make your own introduction. This is 12gagebeyblade's topic, and it is quite rude of you to come and just use it for your own introduction.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:23 PM)dranzerallday1 Wrote: Hi im Michael.i used 2 play beyblade b4 but i retired but im coming back and gonna go 2 the top.im making a team if anyone is interested
Make your own introduction. This is 12gagebeyblade's topic, and it is quite rude of you to come and just use it for your own introduction.

i came up with that myself.but ok
welcome to the WBO
kai-v means that u are in 12gagebeyblade's topic. the introduction you made shouldnt be under his. make your introduction under your own topic.