Intro about myself

I’m currently 13, I’ve loved Beyblade for as long as I can remember. I started Beyblade in the Metal Fight/Fusion era and I love Metal Fight/Fusion beys and Burst beys (doesn’t matter which series for burst, I like them all). I don’t really like the Original Platic Gen Beyblades (sorry for you OGs out there).

I absolutely love the Spriggans, and I think Spriggan Requiem is the best looking beyblade ever. (2nd is Venom Diabolos, and Royal King Cho-z Spriggan is 3rd)

Hobbies:
Reading (Book Series I love: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Eragon, Wings of Fire, Hunger Games, Harley Merlin, etc.)
Drawing
Soccer

Games I play:
Rocket League
Minecraft
Halo

Some more stuff I like:
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon

Academic status: 
Straight-A student
Currently 1 day away from finishing seventh grade, don’t wanna brag but I’m smarter than most people my age, and I’m currently in a ninth grade math class.

I want to eventually make my own Beyblade, but I don’t have a 3D printer so I’m just starting to make designs.
(Link to my first design: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Behold-...pid1596192)

If you have any questions or comments, just ask.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
About what?

(May. 21, 2020  1:49 AM)Turbo Gogeta Wrote: b r u h

u serious?
Serious about what?
(May. 21, 2020  1:55 AM)OakDragoN Wrote: About what?

(May. 21, 2020  1:49 AM)Turbo Gogeta Wrote: b r u h

u serious?
Serious about what?
Hello! Welcome to the WBO.
(May. 21, 2020  2:01 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  1:55 AM)OakDragoN Wrote: About what?

Serious about what?
Hello! Welcome to the WBO.
Thanks!
Welcome to the WBO OakDragoN! What is your favorite set-up in Rocket League?
(May. 21, 2020  2:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Welcome to the WBO OakDragoN! What is your favorite set-up in Rocket League?

What do you mean by setup?
If it’s the car that you’re asking about, I use an Octane
(May. 21, 2020  2:06 AM)OakDragoN Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  2:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Welcome to the WBO OakDragoN! What is your favorite set-up in Rocket League?

What do you mean by setup?

I just meant what car.
Car design: grey octane (car), cristianos (wheels), partly cloudy (decal) (default colors for both teams), and white flamethrower (boost)

(May. 21, 2020  2:07 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  2:06 AM)OakDragoN Wrote: What do you mean by setup?

I just meant what car.

^