Intoduction (I guess)

Well, someone’s got to do it. I didn’t want to be the guy but here’s some rules to follow.
1. Don’t try to stir drama
2. Try to keep arguments civil (something which even I have a problem following)
3. Don’t post on threads don’t haven’t been posted on for some months (exceptions being if you are actually contributing to the topic)
4. Don’t quote posts over 1 week old
5. Don’t post threads that already exsist (use the search function to find out if it exsists)
6. Post threads in the correct forums (each forum has it’s rules found on the top of the page)
7. Read the community guidelines

Follow these rules and you’ll have no problem. Since your new it’s okay to make mistakes, but don’t make them too often.
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:36 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i will warn you that due to some
*cough*
unprecedented events
that the WBO currently has a drama problem

whenever possible just ignore it
its best that way
and yeah that should be it!

Welcome to the WBO!

Thank you for the welcome! I will try to ignore the drama caused here
Rule 8. Don’t make frivolous posts like lol or ok. It’s just not contributing and we have the like button for that.
Welcome to WBO! Yeah, like others have said: Just avoid the drama. Its kinda been getting out of hand recently.

Again welcome!
is the piplup lore here still
oh nice. wlc to the wbo! hope you like it here :)
Welcome to the wbo! Enjoy your time here and read the rules.
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:10 PM)p66220055 Wrote: Hiya! 
I'm new and have no idea what to put here pls help
My name's Ari, and it's great being here
What else should I put? Hmm...
I'm fairly new to Beyblade so I haven't watched much. 
I have only watched the Burst series (Burst to Rise. I haven't started Sparking, and I haven't finished Rise Smile)
My favourite character is Lui Shirosagi.
I love that he's such an a**hole to people, and can still get away with it, and my favourite moment is when he picks up Aiger's bey and puts it back together and lets Aiger go and heal his arm, it's so cute. I also love his rivalry with Valt. :]
My favourite bey is Dread Phoenix
I could just imagine her being so mean to Phi, and torturing him at every chance she gets, and I love that thought for some reason. Phi is a great character, but Phoenix tormenting him would be great.
Help me I don't know what I should do after this
Actually, I ship KurePhi almost as much as I ship Shalt. And that's a lot.
I have a Wattpad account. Do any of you have Wattpad? My account is p66220055
No Originality, I Know
Um... and yeah, I guess that's me all done. 
This was a long introduction.
I'm sorry
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and enjoy your stay!