Internet Memes

But what Ink is trying to say is that people blow it way out of proportions. They also thing the song sucks. IMO, the song is pretty nice. He just can't dance, that's all.
(Feb. 20, 2012  6:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: But what Ink is trying to say is that people blow it way out of proportions. They also thing the song sucks. IMO, the song is pretty nice. He just can't dance, that's all.

His dancing makes it funnier. LOL

I like memes a lot.

My favorites are Trollface and Rage Guy, especially when they are together in a comic strip.
This thread=Me gusta!

Anyway, I love memes. I even use them IRL sometimes. It makes the net so much more fun. I could keep reading Troll/Rage comics for hours and not get bored.

Anyway, my favorite are Trolldad and B**** PLEASE. Nuff' said!
(Feb. 20, 2012  1:34 AM)Ink. Wrote: I hate them, however, when used in real life. Last year in seventh grade about 75% of my friends were a group of people who were even more nerdy than me (shocking, I know). I just got really pissed off every time they would say a meme like, WHY U NO SHARE CHIPS or saying LOL instead of laughing and stuff like that. However, as I, against all odds, have actually managed to get even more better looking, I've moved on to a group of friends who use real English and real life terms.

You hate me? Unhappy
I use memes IRL pretty much every 5 mins. Know what's funnier? Hardly anyone ever understands.
LOLcats rule the internet meme world!!!

LOLcats
Y U NO POPULAR?
I just want to say that this whole My Little Pony meme is extremely stupid. It's like a whole bunch of guys were like, "Oh, hey look, a show! Let's like take it seriously or something."

I feel really bad for my friends who are into it. They think it's cool and okay because they're supported by the many other fans on the internet but they don't realize that all of the sane people on earth just think that something is wrong with them...
My personal favorite rage comic.
Trollface, Shoop Da Woop, and Nyan Cat are my personal favorites.
Oh yes, and "Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies" is the best card to pull on someone who threatens to hack you.

MLP:FiM is one of the memes that really surprises me, it's like everywhere now, haha. Not to mention that every Youtube video will eventually get you to an MLP video. I'm totally serious. Try it.

@Ink.: Considering that 85% of the people that use the internet seem to watch MLP, they don't exactly stick out like sore thumbs, I suppose. It DOES seem awkward, but at the same time, there are so many people that watch the show it IS fairly normal to do it.
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:28 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Anyone heard of the one called smile.jpg?
Sigh, don't even get me started. The story is kinda clever, I guess. Other than that, creepy.
Cereal guy is pretty funny by far the best meme I've seen XD
We are number one!
(Dec. 17, 2016  9:05 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: We are number one!

lol, did you really need to bump a thread from 2014 for this?

Memes are everywhere. People use memes in posts all the time. So I don't think we need a topic just for memes.