[International] Team Variares!

Hello,this thread is for people who are interested in joining team Variares! Please do not post if you are not interested. Make sure you're also not on another team already.

Purpose:
I basically started this because I want bladers around the world to be ranked and become one of the best bladers.

Rules to join:
Name:(WBO or real)
Number of Beys:(Any)
Skill:(Beginner,ok,good,advanced)
Best combo:(Any)
Reason to join:(Any)

Optional rule:
Defeat my combo.

NOTE:If you don't defeat my combo you can name more combos. If you give up you can just stick with rule 1.

Members:
BeyGeek (Youtube)
90chewbaca (Youtube)
Hardcorebladers (Youtube and WBO)
SAOkiritoxasuna (Youtube)
lewis1138 (Youtube and WBO)
HDSK (WBO) helldragonslayerking (Youtube)
DanielBramblett (Youtube and WBO)
XxZeroGMasterBlader (Youtube)
SonicBuster (WBO) SonicBuster1234 (Youtube)
BB4DBattler (WBO) BeybladeMultiMetal (Youtube)
FHadesEvolution (WBO) FusionHadesEvolution (Youtube)
King Bey (WBO) king bey (Youtube)
TheDeathBlader (WBO)
PyroBlader88 (WBO)
i would like to join my name is matthew covarrubias and i have a youtube called matthew covarrubias
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:31 PM)Matthew. C Wrote: i would like to join my name is matthew covarrubias and i have a youtube called matthew covarrubias

You're not in. Did you even read the topic?

(Jan. 22, 2013  5:56 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Rules to join:
NameUnhappyWBO or real)
AgeUnhappyAny)
Number of BeysUnhappyAny)
SkillUnhappyBeginner,ok,good,advanced)
Best comboUnhappyAny)
Reason to joinUnhappyAny)

Optional rule:
Defeat my combo.

NOTE:If you don't defeat my combo you can name more combos. If you give up you can just stick with rule 1.
I would like to join team vari ares heres the Required Information
Name:BB4DBattler
Number Of Beys:84
Skill:Advanced
BestCombo: Phantom Kerbecs TH170MB
ReasonToJoin:Yor One Of My Best Friends And Together
I Believe That Our Team VariAres Can Get and Surpass any Team
Bladers Spirit!!
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:13 AM)BB4DBattler Wrote: I would like to join team vari ares heres the Required Information
Name:BB4DBattler
Number Of Beys:84
BestCombo: Phantom Kerbecs TH170MB
ReasonToJoin:Yor One Of My Best Friends And Together
I Believe That Our Team VariAres Can Get and Surpass any Team
Bladers Spirit!!

Congratulations, you're in team Variares! Welcome to the team.
hi my name is ron jr i would like to join this group
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:33 AM)ronjr2005 Wrote: hi my name is ron jr i would like to join this group

I have already said this twice. Please read the topic and follow the rules.

(Jan. 22, 2013  5:56 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Rules to join:
NameUnhappyWBO or real)
AgeUnhappyAny)
Number of BeysUnhappyAny)
SkillUnhappyBeginner,ok,good,advanced)
Best comboUnhappyAny)
Reason to joinUnhappyAny)

Optional rule:
Defeat my combo.

I would like to join Team Variares.
Name:FHadesEvolution(YouTube:FusionHadesEvolution)
Number of Beys:76 and counting....(I'll try to edit my post once in a while to update my #)
Best ComboGriniablo Kerbecs BD145EWD
Reason To JoinEeeven though we met recently(when I tried to enter a tournament you were hosting),we are friends.I would like to somehow make a name for myself,and this could help me.Also,I could get to know you and other members of the team better.I hope the team gets more members soon! Grin

I would also like to try to defeat your combo.The combo I would like to try that with is MF Fiablo Kerbecs BD145MB.Thanks!
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:49 AM)FHadesEvolution Wrote: I would like to join Team Variares.
Number of Beys:76 and counting....(I'll try to edit my post once in a while to update my #)
Reason To JoinEeeven though we met recently(when I tried to enter a tournament you were hosting),we are friends.I would like to somehow make a name for myself,and this could help me.Also,I could get to know you and other members of the team better.I hope the team gets more members soon! Grin

I would also like to try to defeat your combo.The combo I would like to try that with is MF Fiablo Kerbecs BD145MB.Thanks!

Actually, you can only pick one rule, but since you picked 1 first you are entered. Welcome to the team!
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:53 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:49 AM)FHadesEvolution Wrote: I would like to join Team Variares.

Actually, you can only pick one rule, but since you picked 1 first you are entered. Welcome to the team!

Oh,sorry,I didn't know that.Anyway,it's great to be on Team Variares.Thanks a lot! Smile
Hello my name is KING BEY
Number of beyblades:15
Skill:advanced
Best combo VARIARESW105R2F
The reason I would like to join is because we live in the same city and there isn't a lot of bladers
and it would be awesome to be in a team with u guys and battle with so many strong bladers Grin
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:48 PM)King Bey Wrote: Hello my name is KING BEY
Number of beyblades:15
Skill:advanced
Best combo VARIARESW105R2F
The reason I would like to join is because we live in the same city and there isn't a lot of bladers
and it would be awesome to be in a team with u guys and battle with so many strong bladers Grin

Congratulations. you are now on Team Variares! Welcome to the team!
Hi, my name is TheDeathBlader100 or TDB100.
Number of Beys: 98
Skill: Advanced(or even higher).
Best Combo: Duo Kerbecs TH170CS
Reason to join: I want to join because in my state there aren't much bladers and I'm a huge fan of you and I really want to join your team.
(Feb. 03, 2013  10:29 PM)TheDeathBlader Wrote: Hi, my name is TheDeathBlader100 or TDB100.
Reason to join: I want to join because in my state there aren't much bladers and I'm a huge fan of you and I really want to join your team.

Congratulations! Welcome to the team. I hope you have a great time with the team!
my name is PyroBlader88, you can call me Pyro or WOH
i am 12
i have 32 beys (at the moment)
iam am a good or advanced blader (i know the mechanics of most parts and how they work)
gravity perseus (stamina) 80DS is my best combo (that i know of)
I want to join and get deeper into beyblade, knowing that there are more people like me that want to battle and put their skills to the test.
(Feb. 13, 2013  3:51 AM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: my name is PyroBlader88, you can call me Pyro or WOH
i am 12
i have 32 beys (at the moment)
iam am a good or advanced blader (i know the mechanics of most parts and how they work)
gravity perseus (stamina) 80DS is my best combo (that i know of)
I want to join and get deeper into beyblade, knowing that there are more people like me that want to battle and put their skills to the test.

Congratulations! You're now on Team Variares. I hope you enjoy.
yo i am quite interested in joining team variares
# of beys: about 40-50
Skill level: advanced or good
Best combo: Earth Eagle UW145WD

is it OK i live in colville WA

ps i say meow a lot in person

oh i forgot to add my reason 2 join its i wanna be part of a team i dont got many friends at home so i use beyblade to distiguish myself at school

never mind im join a team that needs more members
I am just thinking aloud here, but could our teams have an alliance? I am on team infernobladerz.
(Feb. 04, 2013  4:08 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  10:29 PM)TheDeathBlader Wrote: Hi, my name is TheDeathBlader100 or TDB100.

Congratulations! Welcome to the team. I hope you have a great time with the team!
Did I beat Vari Ares if not: Flash Orion W145MF
(Feb. 19, 2013  3:33 AM)TheDeathBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2013  4:08 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:

Did I beat Vari Ares if not: Flash Orion W145MF

As I stated in the OP you can only pick one option, and that is the option you picked.
Name: LMAO
Number of Beys: 42
Skill: Good to Advanced
Best combo: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs ED145WB
Reason to join: I really LOVE beyblade, and I do not have a team yet, so why not join team Variares?

EDIT: Never mind, I had just found another team :p
Name: Christian
Number of Beys:8
Skill:good
Best combo:Twisted/Bassault Orion 130WD
Reason to join:I want to be part of a group of fellow bladers... it will help me grow stronger and wiser (in beyblade), and I have trained and battled bladers I know long enough... I'm ready to be among my kind and not against.

P.S. I do have a youtube but I haven't made any beyblade videos. My youtube is Thecheatcodeweirdly.
Edit: nvm found a team
NameGrinavid Dogbatse/youtube: beybladeblaster/ wbo: Hakumen
Number of Beys: around 33
Skill: ok (getting better).
Best Combo: in my collection: goreim orojya bd145 rsf/ i can think of: dragooon bahmudia bd145 rdf
Reason: Im a good blader good at analysing features of a bey
quite well aquainted with the physics, need more opurtunities to get better
i want to be part of the uk division of team variares and i own a variares

never mind im in a team
NameConfusedhadowstriker12
Number of beys:42
Skill:good ( i like to study the individual parts)
best combo:phantom leone 100WD (i beat my friends with it) and earthfireblaze 125sf (i never lost with the bey yet.)
reason to join: You helped me out to make a good attack combo and i need to put my real skills to the test. plus vari ares is a cool bey that is a great defensive type. I need to battle bladers who are much stronger then i am.