Needs improvment
4.35%
Meh
2.90%
EYES ARE BLEEDING
10.14%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
INSOMNIAC'S BEYBLADE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO

PS: The option "eyes are bleeding" was added as a joke. It really means your eyes popped from over-exposure to pure awesomeness. So take that, haterz! XD

Camera: Canon PowerShot SX100 IS
Settings: Macro mode

First off, no doubt, the excellent photgraphy skills of Tris and Omega have inspired me to start snapping my own photos!

Anyways, lets get to the photos now Cute

Some perspective shots, gives a different view of the Beyblade peices
L-Drago String Launcher: (Click to View)

Full Beyblade Shots
Counter Scorpio emerges (Click to View)
Thunder Libra in some random bush thing (Click to View)
Black Galaxy Pegasus in the sun (bad lighting) (Click to View)
Meteo L-Drago Blue/Purple Ver.(favourite picture) (Click to View)

Random Shots
Eat my Aquila? I think not! (Click to View)

Toys

Other Stuff

Packaging

Stadiums

DO NOT STEAL MY PHOTOS - I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.
Ha! That's funny!
Nice photo Insomniac
Yup, I got more coming soon. But Photobucket is taking some time to upload them. I'll get the explanations and the titles for all the pics up soon too.

Glad you liked Grin
Updated the OP to make it look nice.

Notice to moderators/CM's. The reason the last thing in the list is that broken code pikachu is because for some odd reason, that last picture doesn't get "spoilerized". So in order not to stretch the page, I included the small pic as a way to "get around" the "glitch" for now.
Very nice pictures, Insomniac! I just love that Vulcan Horuseus picture! And that Unicorno....

dat card stack yo
(Jul. 16, 2012  10:36 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Very nice pictures, Insomniac! I just love that Vulcan Horuseus picture! And that Unicorno....

dat card stack yo

I have a feeling you are going to stalk me and take my prized Unicorno ...

T'was windy, so I couldn't stack many more Crying
I like those, especially Wood Chip Perseus. And that BBQ in BBQ Eagle is making my mouth water...
These are great! Awesome job, Insomniac! My favorite pictures of these are "Bringing in the waves", "Ketos at sea", and "Eat my Aquila?".
Thanks guys Joyful_2

By the way people, I'm going to enter one of those pictures in the photo contest. I'm just debating between my top three. So if your inspired to take a similar shot, do not enter them in the photo contest.
Nice pictures! Way better than mine, imo.
(Jul. 16, 2012  10:57 PM)Tris Wrote: Nice pictures! Way better than mine, imo.

Naw, don't say that.

Thanks by the way Wink
these pic's r epic! my favorite full bey pics are squirpio emergesand L-Drago Purple. my fav perspective is capricorn.
Thank you Smile

OP Updated with some XTS and packaging!
Awesome as ever, Sarah!!! My favorite is 'Hell Cliff'!
Ah, thank you Duck Smile

I personally love the Meteo L-Drago Blue/Purple Ver. picture the best.

PS: The option "eyes are bleeding" was added as a joke. It really means your eyes popped from over-exposure to pure awesomeness. So take that, haterz!
(Jul. 16, 2012  10:37 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2012  10:36 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Very nice pictures, Insomniac! I just love that Vulcan Horuseus picture! And that Unicorno....

dat card stack yo

I have a feeling you are going to stalk me and take my prized Unicorno ...

Soon....Very soon....
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:36 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Soon....Very soon....

I'm keeping my eyes wide open. Wider than EWD Chocked_2

I'll have to have it locked away forever in a faraway castle in the land before time ...

Oh, forgot to mention, stadium floors were added in the OP!
Nice pic`s insomniac
You are a master at the arts of beyblade photography
(Jul. 17, 2012  2:32 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: You are a master at the arts of beyblade photography

I'm flattered (✿◠‿◠)

You should also check out Omega and Tris' photos too!

Also, Nocto is the baws when it comes to photography!
These pictures are amazing! Grin
I love them! Especially the ones taken at the sea!
You're lucky to have amazing scenery. Tongue_out I don't have any, sadly.
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:14 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: These pictures are amazing! Grin
I love them! Especially the ones taken at the sea!
You're lucky to have amazing scenery. Tongue_out I don't have any, sadly.
Thank you Smile
Ah don't worry, you'll find your natural solace somewhere Wink
Wowzerz! I voted for eyes are bleeding.... because of the pure sexiness of the photos! jk...

I would start my own photography thing, but since this stupid dry weather in Indiana, it's hard to find good places to rake photos.

(Jul. 18, 2012  10:54 PM)TriSix Wrote: Wowzerz! I voted for eyes are bleeding.... because of the pure sexiness of the photos! jk...

I would start my own photography thing, but since this stupid dry weather in Indiana, it's hard to find good places to rake photos.

Thank you Smile

(Jul. 17, 2012  11:13 AM)Insomniac Wrote: PS: The option "eyes are bleeding" was added as a joke. It really means your eyes popped from over-exposure to pure awesomeness. So take that, haterz!

I suppose cactuses and other things can do too?
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:56 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:13 AM)Insomniac Wrote: PS: The option "eyes are bleeding" was added as a joke. It really means your eyes popped from over-exposure to pure awesomeness. So take that, haterz!

I suppose cactuses and other things can do too?
I thought of Doji when I read this, haha. xD (English Dub)
Doji Wrote:Have I ever told you how I despise cactuses?