Infinity Libra GB145S Article

Type: Stamina
System: Metal Fight Beyblade

Clear Wheel: Libra
Metal Wheel: Infinity
Track: Gravity Bowl 145
Bottom: Sharp

Infinity Libra GB145S is obtained when you get 30,000 beypoints on the Beypoint Card.

Face: Libra

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Libra, the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. Libra’s symbol is The Scales, and this motif is featured on the Beyblade’s Face and Clear Wheel. The face included with Infinity Libra GB145S is clear.

Weight: 2.8 grams
The regular release of Libra is a translucent green, featuring scales on opposite sides.

Weight: 29.7
Infinity is meant to be a rendition to the original Metal System Libra as it shares the same aesthetics with it being round and interrupted with small indents. Though, it has been proven that Infinity's performance as a defensive wheel is not as great as many other Metal Wheels such as Basalt. One major problem is that Infinity is slightly thinner, which reduces the "barrier" that a defensive bey is suppose to have, and its indents cause recoil. Another noticeable difference is that it significantly weighs less the most Metal Wheels in general, thus making it get knocked around easily.

Having no Attack potential with its circular shape, Infinity is an outclassed wheel, and should be used as a replacement for Earth, Basalt, or Libra when not available.

Weight: 4.5 grams
GB145 is a wide, round Track featuring two free moving metal balls. These balls move toward the outside of the Track while spinning, causing additional spin retaining force, similar to Draciel Metal Ball Defenser's Metal Ball Base from the plastic generation. Weighing in at 4.5 grams, GB145 is one of the heaviest tracks available. However, in terms of defensive performance it has been surpassed by the likes of BD145 and 230, as they absorb hits far more effectively than GB145 making them more useful.

Although outperformed GB145 does shine is when it is utilized in Defense customizations against high CH120-based Attackers, such as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

Use in Defense Customization
GB145 can still be utilized in the Defense customization MF Earth Aquario GB145RS. The Bull wheel may also be used as a subsitute if Aquario is unavaliable.

Weight: 0.6 grams
The Sharp Bottom offers very little movement and as such provides no attack potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. However, due to the fine nature of the tip, the Bottom is easily knocked off balance, and hence is outclassed by superior alternatives such as D or SD.

Overall

Infinity Libra contains multiple parts that serve no use in competitive play. It's only useful part, GB145, can be purchased through Earth Virgo GB145BS, which is a better buy. This beyblade should only be bought for collective purposes.
You said Earth Virgo 145BS.....
I thought this bey came with BS?And I think u should add a defense customasion in the gb145 parr
Hasn't GB145 outclassed C145 in terms of defense? That's what I've found in testing around WBO and in my own testing. The metal wheel could use a little more substance, but the rest seems decent.

EDIT: I fail.
You might also want to mention that aside from having better parts, Earth Virgo is much easier to obtain/less expensive.

Quote:Metal Wheel: Infinity

Infinity features a circular figure, similar to the original Libra.Maybe just say it is the HWS rendition of the original Libra? Though, it is noted that Infinity's performance as a defensive wheel is very poorIIRC, Infinity wasn't THAT bad. It was just outclassed by the other staple defense wheels. One major difference is that Infinity is thinner, which reduces the "barrier" that a defensive bey is suppose to have. Another noticeable difference is that it significantly weighs less, thus making it get knocked around easily.

That's all I can see atm. Take/ignore what you will.
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:25 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Type: Stamina
System: Metal Fight Beyblade

Note: Infinity Libra GB145S is obtained when you get 30,000 beypoints on the Beypoint Card.

Bolded red tells you what you should add.
PS: Infinty is the metal version of heat.
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:36 AM)Byser Wrote: You might also want to mention that aside from having better parts, Earth Virgo is much easier to obtain/less expensive.

Quote:Metal Wheel: Infinity

Infinity features a circular figure, similar to the original Libra.Maybe just say it is the HWS rendition of the original Libra? Though, it is noted that Infinity's performance as a defensive wheel is very poorIIRC, Infinity wasn't THAT bad. It was just outclassed by the other staple defense wheels. One major difference is that Infinity is thinner, which reduces the "barrier" that a defensive bey is suppose to have. Another noticeable difference is that it significantly weighs less, thus making it get knocked around easily.

That's all I can see atm. Take/ignore what you will.

Huh, Thanks for edits.
It's nearly as good as Earth so it isn't that outclassed... Lots more testing needs to be done on infinity since two sets were done and they disagreed with each other. Also maybe you should note that the face that comes with this is clear. Also change the GB145 to say that it's better than C145. Also do you own this?
Infinity is 29.7 grams.
Okay, I don't own this. And although it was clearly said that I should only do threads if I have the bey, I thought I could make this draft since a lot of it's parts were already tested and released, like the other beys I attempted article on. Sorry for my mistakes. Someone should close this thread.

Again, sorry.
It doesn't really need closing. Infinity just needs a lot more testing.
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It doesn't really need closing. Infinity just needs a lot more testing.

So as long as there is a lot of testing, I can still write the article without owning the bey?
The only thing you need to do is more description in the metal wheel bit and tweek the overall section a bit and you're done. Thinking about it, no more testing is required tbh since we know that it can be used but Earth is better. Here's my go:

Metal wheel:Infinity
The infinity wheel is painted Blue(Need exact shade). Infinity is the HWS version of the libra wheel but isn't as good as the libra wheel for defence because it is way significantly less and is also thinner both of these meaning it is much easier to knock around. Infinity does have some good defence ability but is outclassed by Earth too meaning there is little point using it but it can be a good replacement if Earth is not available.

Combo
MF Infinity Bull GB145RS

Overall section

Although its parts do have good use in defensive combos Infinity is outclassed by Earth and Libra and GB145 can be gotten from Earth Virgo GB145BS, which is a better buy. This beyblade should only be purchased for collection purposes.

I think those are pretty accurate.
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The only thing you need to do is more description on infinity's uses which requires testing.

Okay then, thanks for the info
Put mine up. They're more accurate than your sections.
You should write that infinity looks like rock.
It doesn't though. It looks like the metal system libranwheel since its the hws version of it.
Instead of: "This beyblade should only be bought for collective purposes.", write: "Finally, combined with the rarity of this Beyblade, it is clear that this Beyblade should only be bought for collection purposes." at the end of the Overall section. Other than that, great article. Grin
Thanks, but I don't think this article is really that great, or even good. This was when I wrote bad drafts.
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:43 AM)Melancholy Wrote: Thanks, but I don't think this article is really that great, or even good. This was when I wrote bad drafts.
No, it's really good.
Okay then. I'll try to change up the article when I feel like.
You should write in the infinity section that if Earth isn't available then Infinity can be used although if is better.
i tink that GB145 needs a rewrite its outclassed with BD145 230 and i think ED145s doing better and i think event that better but not quite sure
I agree with you on that one. I'll rewrite it/ on the process of doing so.

Okay I tweaked GB145.